We’re creating a new Guideposts.org
It’s faster, it’s mobile friendly—and we’d love you to have a sneak peek. Click here to preview
Psalm 27 offers the comforting message that God's love will protect and guide you through life's journey.
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
7. Hear my voice when I call, Lord; be merciful to me and answer me.
8. My heart says of You, “Seek His face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek.
9. Do not hide Your face from me, do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, God my Savior.
10. Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me.
11. Teach me Your way, Lord; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors.
12. Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes, for false witnesses rise up against me, spouting malicious accusations.
13. I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
14. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.