Simple Turkey Wrap
Here's a tasty dish that's quick to make and is made with ingredients you likely have on hand.
Whether I’m preparing for a big summer get-together in the backyard, or entertaining a friend who stopped by unannounced, there’s one recipe I turn to again and again: my Simple Turkey Wrap. The ingredients are basic enough to keep on hand in your fridge, and when lunchtime rolls around, you can always say, “It’s a wrap!”
|1 10-inch flour tortilla||⅓ c. diced tomatoes|
|4 slices of turkey (or any cold cut)||⅓ c. diced mild peppers|
|2 slices of Muenster cheese||Italian dressing|
|¼ c. shredded lettuce|
1. Sprinkle both sides of tortilla with water.
2. Place turkey in center of tortilla with cheese on top.
3. Put tortilla into a toaster oven set on toast until cheese melts and tortilla is lightly toasted (about 3 to 5 minutes, check often to prevent burning.)
4. Remove from toaster oven and place shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and peppers on top of cheese. Drizzle Italian dressing.
5. Fold or roll tortilla and place seam side down on a plate. Cut at an angle and serve.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 510; Fat: 24g; Cholesterol: 60mg; Sodium: 1650mg; Total Carbohydrates: 47g; Dietary Fiber: 3g; Sugars: 8g; Protein: 29g.
Download your FREE ebook, The Power of Hope: 7 Inspirational Stories of People Rediscovering Faith, Hope and Love.