It has been said there are three answers to our prayers: “yes,” “no” or “wait a while.” However, underlying each and every answer is the silent promise, “I am here.” Experience the power of God's love and feel the comfort of God’s presence in these true stories of answered prayer.
- October 1, 2014We have been praying for a place to live and God has led us here where we are and all in a couple of days we have bought a house. God DOES provide all our needs accordingly†By Pastor S.
- October 1, 2014Thank you for my prayers that were answered for my son Jon. He is doing better with his anger. Thank you Jesus and guideposts prayer people.By Jude
- October 1, 2014I want to praise and give thanks to our God. I had been praying He will bring a new friend for my son to hang out with. His other friend had moved away and hadn't had anybody since. God answered our prayer last week when my son started talking about a boy he met at the park and they ride the same bus to school. He is a very nice boy. I thank you God so much for answering our prayer:)By robbiek
- October 1, 2014Thank you all for your prayers! GOD is good! I have been praying for a way to fix my old furnace and water heater. I got a call from my Dad today. The family was able to sell my Uncle's home and he received a few extra dollars and has offered to pay for the repairs. I am so very blessed and so very grateful. God Bless. THANK YOU!!By Jennifer
- October 1, 2014I had been praying to get a job that will be closer to family, God had answered that and even more. I praise him for his faithfulness for me. just for you to know three years ago an opportunity open and pray, and pray and God told us NO, I waiting and activily continue working where I was, very involve in the ministry and a couple months ago another opportunity open, I told God if this is going to be for your glory even you know the desire of my heart let it be. and he say yes! Thanks you God and all those who had been praying for us.Anonymous
- October 1, 2014Our Father always answers all our prayers. All our dreams & wishes do come true in the most perfect of ways or better. Special thanks for the smiles on all & for the "find" this a.m.By k
- October 1, 2014Thank you saints for praying over my requests. I asked for increase in my business and there was an increase to pay for a couple of expenses.By daryl
- October 1, 2014Praise the Lord for his loving kindness and forgiving mercy. May his will be done in all our hearts and lives. Thank you Lord for your blessings and loving care for my husband and family. Please comfort those who are facing difficult times. Praise the Lord!!!By Jean
- October 1, 2014Glory ,honor,Praise &Thanks to our Father God,Almighty, lord for ada birth , av job & ra health. God fill our warriors home with his riches&Glory.Amen.Anonymous
- October 1, 2014You prayed with us through some tough moments and we are happy to add a delightful daughter to the family of God. GG was baptized in February and we are glad for the miracle babe.By Valerie