It has been said there are three answers to our prayers: “yes,” “no” or “wait a while.” However, underlying each and every answer is the silent promise, “I am here.” Experience the power of God's love and feel the comfort of God’s presence in these true stories of answered prayer.
- January 21, 2012My request for resolution of a roommate situation was resolved peacefully. Also strained relationship between two of my siblings has gotten better.By J.
- January 21, 2012dear god please bless us with a health boy baby because my first baby is girl i am worried about her.if my brother in_law gives them son my daughter will never get any love from her grandfather &grand mother because i went true this &i don"t want my daughter to go true this please bless us with a boy baby if is your will please god.thank godBy Lenora
- January 21, 2012I thank u staff of Ourprayers.org for praying for me during time of my very difficult times. I just completely surrender everything to God my life & my medical test results... Thanks God i passed my 2 medical test!!! im greatly afraid of deadly disease.... but God deliver me from evil, I will proclaim my praise to Jesus my Lord & my savior & glorify his name forever & ever til my last moment of lifeBy joe
- January 20, 2012Thanks God for the sale of the mirror and all that are praying for me..God bles..Anonymous
- January 20, 2012My brother could have been in a serious accident today but, by the grace of God, there was no accident and he is home safe and sound.By Pointsettia
- January 20, 2012God answered our prayers and let Alan come home safely. Thank you all and please continue to pray for God to release him from all addictions. momAnonymous
- January 20, 2012Yesterday I asked for prayers for my cousin, Linda, who went in for breast cancer surgery. She is being discharged today! We have an amazing God! My thanks to all of you for your prayers.By Amy
- January 20, 2012By God's grace, He has freed me from a huge financial burden today. Thank You, Lord, for Your blessings on my life. Grant me the wisdom to be a good steward of the resources You've blessed me with. "Thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." - 1Cor. 15:57By Toni
- January 20, 2012Thank You, God, for a day off and a nice morning out with my mom.By Pointsettia
- January 20, 2012Thanks to all who have been praying for my daughter to get back control of her life. At every step, things became worse for her. Thanks to the power of prayer, several obstacles have been removed and recovery is looking successful. I can't tell you how thankful I am.By Lucy