It has been said there are three answers to our prayers: “yes,” “no” or “wait a while.” However, underlying each and every answer is the silent promise, “I am here.” Experience the power of God's love and feel the comfort of God’s presence in these true stories of answered prayer.
- January 11, 2012I have asked for prayers for my son to find a new job. He was offered a job for a 5th shift (3 days of 12 hours each). He feels that this is what he would want. Thanks for your prayers. Thank God for his leading in the matter.By Nancy
- January 11, 2012Praise the Lord! thank you for praying with and for us. We had been praying for employment for my son in law for the past over two months. Today he got and accepted a wonderful employment opportunity in his field, and suitable for his training in computer science. God never fails his children when they ask for bread. this has been a very stressful walk in faith. God is good.By leiko
- January 11, 2012-- I've heard Him speak to my before, He has told/warned me ahead of time of many other things before they happen - many of which would have lead to very serious problems, probable injury or death. One day a few years ago, I have recorded it in a journal, I threw out a fleece - you know a challenge of myself against what He wanted me to do. What happened was utterly beautiful, He stayed with me the whole day long from sun-up to sundown doing different things that were humanly impossible, it was cool, I still laugh about that day and I did do what He wanted me to do. I have had dozens of other things he has done for me, by Himself or through others and I could sit here and type for hours. I love this guy, the Holy Spirit, I really do!!!!! And He loves me, too!!!!! Thank-you Jesus!!!!!! Your saved friend, Mark S.By Mark
- January 10, 2012Thank you for the prayers of those who have read my prayer requests over the last several months. My wife and I are on our way to recovery of our marriage. Nothing could make me happier and I am committed to being the best possible husband and the man that God wants me to be. I believe that it is the power of prayer, faith and patience that has brought us to this point. I thank God for his loving kindness and forgiveness of our sins.By Chris
- January 10, 2012I thank the ever-present God for guiding me home safely last night in the falling snow.By Pointsettia
- January 10, 2012Thank you my beloved Father for making the closing of the house we just bought possible.Thank you for always answering my prayers and I ask to please bless all who prayed and keep praying for our situation.Thank you,Thank you ,Lord,I can't ask for more you always answer.By Elba I.
- January 10, 2012Thank you for helping me get through this day.Anonymous
- January 10, 2012Thank You Heavenly Father for blessing, healing and saving my Mother, Brother, family, friends, neighbors and me, continue to bless, guide and protect us. Forgive us of our sins. Thank You for giving me a good new job. Touch and heal my friends, t and j, both of whom are seriously ill. Bless those on our prayer list, homeless, unemployeed, uninsured, suffering loss, facing danger, disaster and bad weather, our public servants and service men. We ask in the name of Jesus, not our will, but Yours be done. Amen gcmAnonymous
- January 10, 2012I thank God for my new job.Came in the right time when I needed it most.Thank you to guideposts prayer team for fervently joining me in prayers on this concern.By Thankful in need
- January 10, 2012Mike's prayer was answered. He does not need additional surgery. PTLAnonymous