It has been said there are three answers to our prayers: “yes,” “no” or “wait a while.” However, underlying each and every answer is the silent promise, “I am here.” Experience the power of God's love and feel the comfort of God’s presence in these true stories of answered prayer.
- December 26, 2011Thank you Lord that I have passed my QTS for teaching. Thank you for putting a roof over my head and food on my table and helping me to pay my bills. Lord thank you thatmy son now has a job and I pray thatit will be amde into a permanent job. Thank you for my temppray job and I pray that it will be made permaenent. Thank you Lord that me and my family and R had a wonderful Xmas. Thank you Lord that my mother is still alive and healthy eventhough she is in a nursing home with Dementia. Thank you for the caring staff that look after her. Thank you for beinging R into my life, Amen.By Elizabeth.
- December 26, 2011My son and husband reconciled this Christmas. They hadn't spoken for 6 months and it was causing great grief for my sonBy le
- December 26, 2011God has blessed me and my family abundantly this year. I have had many trials and struggles, but praise be to God for the Guidepost prayer line volunteers who prayed with me on numerous occassions throughout the year and our God answered through many miraculous events and circumstances in my life. I was sick in the hospital, and my recovery time was shorter that expeceted, I have a hugh medical bill, but the hospital is working with me to pay what I can, my familly is well, we have provisions for all of our needs in spite of my not working at a job with benefits and guaranteed hours. Our God is awesome, and I praise him. For the power of the Holy Spirit in my life and God walking beside me, as well as all of His chilren!! Oh What a wonderful Savior!!!By Janice
- December 26, 2011A very difficult relationship issue between two of my grown children, because of a decision I had made to help one of them, one more time, created strife, judgement and unforgiveness from the one toward me and the other sibling. My prayer to God, was for Him to minister His peace, love and forgiving attitude in all of us, to bring about the forgiveness, peace and loving relationships again. God heard and answered my prayer and on Christmas Day, we were all together and complete harmony and loving relationships were evident..Thank you Lord.By Asenath
- December 26, 2011"God, thank you for all the grace and favors which you have given me through the prayers -By eb
- December 26, 2011Thank You Heavenly Father for blessing, healing and saving my Mother, Brother, family, friends, neighbors and me, continue to bless, guide and protect us. Forgive us of our sins. Thank You for giving me a good new job. Touch and heal my friends, t and j, both of whom are seriously ill. Bless those on our prayer list, homeless, unemployeed, uninsured, suffering loss, facing danger, disaster and bad weather, our public servants and service men. We ask in the name of Jesus, not our will, but Yours be done. Amen gcmAnonymous
- December 26, 2011I prayed for help getting thru Christmas without my loving husband who died Dec. 10. I was under the impression that my granddaughter and son-in-law would not be coming. The whole family came, brought the entire dinner & surrounded me with love. It was a truly joyous day! Thank you for your prayers.Anonymous
- December 26, 2011Thanks my Lord for protecting Maya during her trip by airplane. Thanks for Your limitless love, guidance, and care. AmenAnonymous
- December 26, 2011Thanks Maya for protecting Maya during her trip by airplane. Thanks for Your limitless love, guidance, and care. AmenAnonymous
- December 26, 2011Thank you Lord for answering Prayers for keeping us safe. Thank you for comfort and peace of mind. Joy, peace and love to all. Praise the Lord!!!By Jean