It has been said there are three answers to our prayers: “yes,” “no” or “wait a while.” However, underlying each and every answer is the silent promise, “I am here.” Experience the power of God's love and feel the comfort of God’s presence in these true stories of answered prayer.
- October 17, 2011For many year my oldest son and I have been going at war with each other. One day I finally decided instead of going through the battle alone I should seek spiritual help. I started going back to church and was reading the bible more, and giving God His Prays. The Lord Truly is a Wonderful God because for the two years my son and I's relationship has grown stronger than ever. I Give God All The Glory, for I could not have done it without Him and all the people He had brought my way to help me through the most difficult time in my life. Prays Be To God Forever!By Barbara
- October 17, 2011please pray for my husband............. drinking, smoking @ he likes money only.........By Sinthu
- October 16, 2011I have been praying for several years that God would send a woman into our son's life. God has answered this prayer. Our son is dating a woman now and I know he loves her. I continue to pray for this relationship. But God has answered my prayers.By ryan
- October 16, 2011A relative has a brain tumor. Friday it looked as if the end was near but after prayer, he's much stronger. He was sitting up watching tv & was able to eat today. Praise God & thank you for your prayers.By Kelly
- October 16, 2011I asked for your help to pray for me and God answered them immediately. My husband was away from me and our two sons for about 3 years. He lived as if he was single but he came back to us after we talked. He's back with us for about 9 months now. He loves our sons but he was rarely, almost never, showed affection towards me and even during arguments and fights he would say hurtfull things... The night of his birthday, I send out the request and the very next morning, my husband hugged and kissed me. Since then, he has been showing more affection towards me. Thank you for praying for me and please continue praying for all families and couples going through difficult times especially when there are so many temptations around that can easily break families and couples apart. Dearest God, thank you for watching over us and also please bless those who pray for those in need.By M - 10/16/2011
- October 16, 2011Thank you Lord for brining Christi and I back together. I thank you in advance for all the prayers I have been praying. Thank you for my children and being employed.By Vince
- October 16, 2011I submitted a prayer request for Gods favour as I was submitting an application for a work visa to the Candian embassy. I was scared for several reasons.Miraculously and Gods own way, I travelled to the country where the embassy was located but I arrived by an hour and twenty minutes late. God grace was with me and I was allowed to go in and subsequently submitted my application. Under an hour I was invited to meet the desk officer and was handed my passport and a letter to present to the border officials in Canada for my Temporary resident visa. I was granted the visa. Praise be to God for answered prayers. I thank everyone who stood by me in prayers and to God for granting me my heart desires.By Eno.
- October 16, 2011Dear God, Thank you for such a great weekend out in the woods with others and thank you for the neighbors who fed my little cat. Thank you for a safe trip.By Mari
- October 16, 2011Thank you GOD for hearing my prayers!By Elizabeth
- October 16, 2011I was the most afraid I've ever been to start a new job. Many people prayed for me and it helped very much. I still made mistakes, but my spirit was calm and I maintained my self esteem. I need prayer for more self esteem when it comes to "performing" rather than for being valuable because this is how God made me to be. Thanks for everything!By Jasmine