It has been said there are three answers to our prayers: “yes,” “no” or “wait a while.” However, underlying each and every answer is the silent promise, “I am here.” Experience the power of God's love and feel the comfort of God’s presence in these true stories of answered prayer.
- October 16, 2011Thank you Lord for brining Christi and I back together. I thank you in advance for all the prayers I have been praying. Thank you for my children and being employed.By Vince
- October 16, 2011I submitted a prayer request for Gods favour as I was submitting an application for a work visa to the Candian embassy. I was scared for several reasons.Miraculously and Gods own way, I travelled to the country where the embassy was located but I arrived by an hour and twenty minutes late. God grace was with me and I was allowed to go in and subsequently submitted my application. Under an hour I was invited to meet the desk officer and was handed my passport and a letter to present to the border officials in Canada for my Temporary resident visa. I was granted the visa. Praise be to God for answered prayers. I thank everyone who stood by me in prayers and to God for granting me my heart desires.By Eno.
- October 16, 2011Dear God, Thank you for such a great weekend out in the woods with others and thank you for the neighbors who fed my little cat. Thank you for a safe trip.By Mari
- October 16, 2011Thank you GOD for hearing my prayers!By Elizabeth
- October 16, 2011I was the most afraid I've ever been to start a new job. Many people prayed for me and it helped very much. I still made mistakes, but my spirit was calm and I maintained my self esteem. I need prayer for more self esteem when it comes to "performing" rather than for being valuable because this is how God made me to be. Thanks for everything!By Jasmine
- October 16, 2011Thank you, Lord Jesus, for healing my eye so quickly! Thank you, Jesus! By Your stripes, we are healed! Amen BAnonymous
- October 16, 2011Thank You Heavenly Father for blessing, healing and saving my Mother, Brother, family, friends, neighbors and me, continue to bless, guide and protect us. Forgive us of our sins. Thank You for giving me a good new job. Bless those on our prayer list, homeless, unemployeed, uninsured, suffering loss, facing danger, disaster and bad weather, our public servants and service men. We ask in the name of Jesus, not our will, but Yours be done. Amen gcmAnonymous
- October 16, 2011Thank You Lord for keeping me healthyBy Annonymous
- October 16, 2011"God, thank you for all the grace and favors which you have given me through the prayers of your Apostle, Jude Thaddeus. St. Jude, I thank you for your intercession in response to my prayers. I will always be grateful to you and will spread to devotion to you. Be with us always so we may face our problems with courage and serenity."By eb
- October 16, 2011Thank you Lord for another Sunday .I pray for a wonderful sermon today and a good visit with family. JeanAnonymous