It has been said there are three answers to our prayers: “yes,” “no” or “wait a while.” However, underlying each and every answer is the silent promise, “I am here.” Experience the power of God's love and feel the comfort of God’s presence in these true stories of answered prayer.
- October 22, 2014Our Father always answers all our prayers. All our dreams & wishes do come true in the most perfect of ways or better. Blessings & thanks for the answered prayers & the smiles on all.By k
- October 22, 2014I want to thank God for guiding and directing my son. Thank you for the answered prayers. God is goodBy terri
- October 22, 2014During the summer, I was praying for a new teaching job. I was concerned because I had been laid off from the previous teaching job. God granted me another job in September and I am enjoying the challenges of teaching 8th grade English. God continue to guide me in the decisions I make for my classes and continue to touch the heart of my administrators. Some of my same issues are surfacing on this job, and I pray for the strength to know you have my back. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks, Amen!Anonymous
- October 21, 2014Thank you Lord for your grace and mercy. I got a B on my midterm. Thank you for bringing A home. Thank you for my job, family, friends, and the leadership award. Please continue to pray for A to get the help she and her family need, to break generational curses, and to live in a safe loving environment. Bless those praying fore.Anonymous
- October 21, 2014back in the summer I had asked for prayers for a coworker. He was seriously ill. God has answered our prayers and he will be returning to work in couple of weeks. God is good Thank you for the prayersBy Terri
- October 21, 2014Last week, I prayed that I will do well on Physics exam, and my prayer was answered! Thank you God!By S.
- October 21, 2014My sister, Mary, got a job. It is only part-time and no benefits, but it is a good starting wage. Continue to pray she will do well and that it will become full-time with benefits.By Susan
- October 21, 2014I would genuinely like to thank those who have been praying for me and my business. For seven long years my business has been on the brink of collapse and the only thing I can attribute my ability to last here was through prayers said by myself and others. I know many of you have been doing just that and I am just so grateful to you all. I still have a long ways to go but I see signs that things may be improving little by little on a more permanent basis. And I thank the Lord with all my heart too.By Pam
- October 21, 2014I want to thank every one for there prayers.I have been praying for one of my 3 sons Chuckey with hepititus C . His last app. the Dr said he has no trace of hepititus C ! PRAISE THE LORD ! His dr said its rare but does happen.I say thank you LORD !By Rosey
- October 21, 2014Thank you for praying for my son. Two days after I posted a prayer for him to get a job, he did! He started yesterday and is as happy as he ever was for 2 years. It's not a high paying job but it's a start and he's happy! He twisted his ankle as he was getting out of his vehicle but, luckily, it is just a sprain. He went back to work the 2nd day but will have to wear a brace. Thank you again for praying for him. God is so good!!By Joyce