It has been said there are three answers to our prayers: “yes,” “no” or “wait a while.” However, underlying each and every answer is the silent promise, “I am here.” Experience the power of God's love and feel the comfort of God’s presence in these true stories of answered prayer.
- October 21, 2014Last week, I prayed that I will do well on Physics exam, and my prayer was answered! Thank you God!By S.
- October 21, 2014My sister, Mary, got a job. It is only part-time and no benefits, but it is a good starting wage. Continue to pray she will do well and that it will become full-time with benefits.By Susan
- October 21, 2014I would genuinely like to thank those who have been praying for me and my business. For seven long years my business has been on the brink of collapse and the only thing I can attribute my ability to last here was through prayers said by myself and others. I know many of you have been doing just that and I am just so grateful to you all. I still have a long ways to go but I see signs that things may be improving little by little on a more permanent basis. And I thank the Lord with all my heart too.By Pam
- October 21, 2014I want to thank every one for there prayers.I have been praying for one of my 3 sons Chuckey with hepititus C . His last app. the Dr said he has no trace of hepititus C ! PRAISE THE LORD ! His dr said its rare but does happen.I say thank you LORD !By Rosey
- October 21, 2014Thank you for praying for my son. Two days after I posted a prayer for him to get a job, he did! He started yesterday and is as happy as he ever was for 2 years. It's not a high paying job but it's a start and he's happy! He twisted his ankle as he was getting out of his vehicle but, luckily, it is just a sprain. He went back to work the 2nd day but will have to wear a brace. Thank you again for praying for him. God is so good!!By Joyce
- October 21, 2014I passed through the Security Clearance and Jesus answered my prayers and granted me the job, I am now waiting for my start date.By Jane
- October 21, 2014Thanks to The Lord! Our prayers were answered for a full time job for my husband and for his health. We are so thankful! Thanks Lord and all your prayers. BlessingsBy Sandy
- October 21, 2014Our Father always answers all our prayers. All our dreams & wishes do come true in the most perfect of ways or better. Blessings & thanks for all prayers answered. also for the smiles on all. Special thanks for guiding this day to be the best ever for all.By k
- October 21, 2014Praise the Lord for this day. Pray for his mercy and joy and for healing of all who are in need. With joyful, thankful hearts we give thanks for all blessings. Praise the Lord!!!By Jean
- October 21, 2014Praise God that He has protected and kept our fourteen month old grandson, Michael, safe as he has Down Syndrome and that the Lord continues to develop him. Thanks.By Pirate Jon