It has been said there are three answers to our prayers: “yes,” “no” or “wait a while.” However, underlying each and every answer is the silent promise, “I am here.” Experience the power of God's love and feel the comfort of God’s presence in these true stories of answered prayer.
- August 18, 2014Thank you for praying for my mom she don't have blockage in her heart thank you Jesus my boyfriend went to church I had tears in my eyes when he said thatBy kendra
- August 18, 2014Thanks to all that prayed my friend Ashley is now a RN and I was able to register for my classes with no problems.By Lakisha
- August 18, 2014I asked for help in finding a much needed camera that is needed today. I needed a clear mind as I went through every possible place I could think of and could not find it. I was really starting to stress, BUT the Word says...this is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Thanks!!! It has been found!!!By Sylvia
- August 18, 2014Our Father always answers all our prayers. All our dreams and wishes do come true in the most perfect of ways or better. Blessings and thanksBy k
- August 18, 2014I praise thy name and pray for blessings upon all our loved ones. Please comfort those who are facing difficult times. Praise the Lord!!!By Jean
- August 18, 2014Praise God, I found a suitable house for rent, the house for which I was praying for and had submitted my prayer request to pray for the house. And the best part is the landlord is also God-fearing person. Hope God will be with us and guide us through in the same way. Thank you all for your prayer support. Please continue to uphold my family in your prayers.By Elsie
- August 17, 2014My husband received a job offer! Yeah! Thank you for your prayers. It's been a long time since he has been employed. Pray that his job goes well. Thank you!!!!By Kay
- August 17, 2014My clients were thrilled with their product! My financial prayers were answered too! My car was paid off a year earlier than expected! Thank you!!By Jenn.
- August 17, 2014Prayers have been answered! My daughter got a job as an elementary school teacher.Anonymous
- August 17, 2014Thank you for all your prayers. Most recently, given a fall and a hammer accident on my forehead, I have had headaches for more than two months. I finally got up the courage to go see my neurologist whom I see for a partial simple seizure disorder anyway. He gave me a muscle relaxant and said that in all likelihood it was just a bit of a post concussive syndrome. I am already having less headache with the relaxant. Thank you for your prayers.By Christy