It has been said there are three answers to our prayers: “yes,” “no” or “wait a while.” However, underlying each and every answer is the silent promise, “I am here.” Experience the power of God's love and feel the comfort of God’s presence in these true stories of answered prayer.
- October 13, 2014Every night I pray that my family and I will wake up to see another day and everyday Gpd answers my prayers. Thank you God for blessing us with another day of life!By S.
- October 13, 2014Friday l asked god and you to pray l would get my job back that very day. And l am happy to say l did. God is Good. Thank youBy Pam
- October 13, 2014Last week, I asked for prayer for my grandson who suffered a broken leg and was facing surgery. The surgery went very well and he is recovering quickly. My heartfelt thank you for the prayers on his behalf. God bless you!By Regina
- October 13, 2014Thank you all for praying for my surgery and speedy recovery. There is never more powerful than prayer.By Jeannette C.
- October 13, 2014Our Father always answers all our prayers. All our dreams & wishes do come true in the most perfect of ways or better. Special thanks for the smiles on all.By k
- October 13, 2014Praise God as He continues to care and protect our fourteen month old grandson, Michael, who has Down Syndrome and that the Lord is providing for his development. Thanks.By Pirate Jon
- October 13, 2014Praise the Lord for this day. Pray for his mercy and joy and for healing of all who are in need. With joyful, thankful hearts we give thanks for all blessings. Praise the Lord!!!By Jean
- October 13, 2014I cannot thank you enough for you prayers for our son on his second Pre-calculus test last week! What an encouragement for him after the discouraging score he received on his first test! He received a 96% on his second test, and we couldn't be more excited for him! Thank you for your prayers for his encouragement. We are truly grateful!Anonymous
- October 13, 2014This week our daughter was married. Her present father-in-law days before the wedding became very ill, had angiogram and then surgery. He not only survived the surgery, but at the last minute felt strong enough to be there for the wedding ceremony (24 hours after coming home)and part of the meal. Truly it was a most blessed day! Thank you Lord, and thank you all for praying. We could not asked for this much, but again the Lord gave us more than we asked for, and we give Him the Praise!By Faith
- October 12, 2014I asked you all to pray this past week for a problem I was having with a bully landlord. I can't believe it, but he actually sent an apology e-mail completely out of the blue. He has been awful for 4 months and with your prayers I got some reprieve. Thank you for the prayers. Going to submit a health prayer to you now.By Elizabeth