It has been said there are three answers to our prayers: “yes,” “no” or “wait a while.” However, underlying each and every answer is the silent promise, “I am here.” Experience the power of God's love and feel the comfort of God’s presence in these true stories of answered prayer.
- October 14, 2014My Son in law took a new job. Less pay but he is doing what he wants to do. Thank God I got my blood work done and it was a good experience. This person knew what she was doing. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!Anonymous
- October 14, 2014Our Father always answers all our prayers. All our dreams & wishes do come true in the most perfect of ways or better. Blessings & thanks for the smiles on all.By k
- October 14, 2014Two clients yesterday paid me more money than what I asked for! Thank you God for generous clients who value my work! This was after prayer for increased income. Thank you God!By Terry
- October 14, 2014Praise the Lord for this day. Pray for his mercy and joy and for healing of all who are in need. With joyful, thankful hearts we give thanks for all blessings. Praise the Lord!!!By Jean
- October 13, 2014Thank you Lord for answered prayers.I prayed for a good family thanksgiving, there had been some harsh words between my son and I over some of his health issues and it was the first time we had seen him since the angry phone conversation. Family gathering was good and the cooked dinner was good as well. Thank you for all the prayers.By Lorna
- October 13, 2014Every night I pray that my family and I will wake up to see another day and everyday Gpd answers my prayers. Thank you God for blessing us with another day of life!By S.
- October 13, 2014Friday l asked god and you to pray l would get my job back that very day. And l am happy to say l did. God is Good. Thank youBy Pam
- October 13, 2014Last week, I asked for prayer for my grandson who suffered a broken leg and was facing surgery. The surgery went very well and he is recovering quickly. My heartfelt thank you for the prayers on his behalf. God bless you!By Regina
- October 13, 2014Thank you all for praying for my surgery and speedy recovery. There is never more powerful than prayer.By Jeannette C.
- October 13, 2014Our Father always answers all our prayers. All our dreams & wishes do come true in the most perfect of ways or better. Special thanks for the smiles on all.By k