Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- December 9, 2013Dear Lord, this time of year has been a little depressing for me, the children living out of state, family far away...and everyone so busy these days, a simple phone call to say "hi" would warm my heart. Let me not think so much of myself, but of others who may feel the same way, help me share the blessings of Christmas, and Christs' birth with those around me, and lift the holiday gloom of missing loved ones,and fill my heart with the hope that you will some how touch those hearts that I would love to hear from. In Jesus name I pray.
- December 9, 2013Pray for my marriage as we are separated. The main issue has been pornography use by my husband that has really bothered me. I need 3 confirmations if I am to get back together with my husband. I have left him 3 or 4 times but this time we are legally separated. I really need to know God's view on this. I find it extremely offensive. There are other issues. I want to be a respected partner and to be able to pursue my dreams and goals too. I have never felt so free since being apart from my husband. I am writing books again. Please pray God blesses my books if not that He reveals my calling. I am 41 and still have not found what I was born to do. I know there is more! Thank you for praying.
- December 9, 2013I am to go to court with my mother in the am due to her being in trouble for building codes etc... I love her I have tired to help it just seems like there is always more to do .. I dont want her to go to jail, lose her job, or her house, i just want this to be over i know it would be easy if the judge would just through it out but there is a building inspector i feel that just has it out for her i dont know ... we are suppose to get snow in the am to add to the the stress God please be with us and help my mother in her time of need...
- December 9, 2013I need prayers to find two missing checks. One is a paycheck of mine and the other is from a pet sitting client to my boss. I am more concerned about finding the one I just got today 12/9. I feel like its somewhere under my nose or fell out of my pocket at the library near the area I was working but I have more of a sense in my house but I could be wrong. I just need prayers that be found asap. My friend Jen needs a lot of prayers: for her business to grow, but recently mostly for her son Wes who has done some stupid things lately and got in trouble and he may not be able to participate in his favorite sport as a senior. Some compassion and understanding is needed on the part of the administration. And for her peace of mind. Thank You Melissa
- December 9, 2013Please pray for my son, Donnie. He recently started his first job after having graduated with his certification in water/waste water management, and he's having difficulty adjusting to the culture and fitting in with the other employees. His boss recently told him he is not learning the various aspects of the job quickly enough, but Donnie has told me from the beginning that he is having a hard time finding anyone, including his supervisor, who will take any time to train him. He is also encountering resentment and a lack of willingness to help from his coworkers, who apparently are unhappy because Donnie is not a "local" and has been formally trained in his field. Please pray for wisdom and guidance for Donnie, and for perseverance to keep trying despite his obstacles. Please pray for peace for him as he considers the prospect of losing his job. And lastly, please pray for Donnie's coworkers and supervisor, for acceptance of Donnie and for willingness to help him learn his job to the best of his ability. I know Donnie is in the Lord's hands, and I am thankful for that. Thank you for your prayers.
- December 9, 2013My Sister Marlene's Friend has just found out she has three different types of cancer in several places of her body! Her name is Cheryl and she is only 52 years old plus she has always been healthy until now. She needs your prayers for this journey she and her family are beginning to take. Pray for peace, support, and ability to improve/remove her cancer. Thank you, Judy
- December 9, 2013My cousin has some pending legal issues and has some doubt in his life. Please pray that the Lord will take him in his hands ...as we know no weapon formed against us will prosper. Thank you in advance for your prayers and God bless you!!
- December 9, 2013My sister, Missy, is in poor health. She has poor circulation and her legs have been hurting her terribly. I fear she may be developing Gout. She has been retiring early and going to bed in tears with the pain in her legs. Pleas pray for her that the Lord will comfort her and extend his healing had. In Christ's name, Terri
- December 9, 2013Please pray for our marriage. Please pray that my husband's heart would soften. Please pray that he would stop the dissolution of our marriage. He is not himself. He has stopped praying and going to church, and he is currently on deployment. Please, please, please pray for us. Pray for my husband - I strongly believe he has a severe case of PTSD that he is unwilling to acknowledge. We need a miracle.
- December 9, 2013Please pray for my family's financial freedom. That I can have self- control in my spending and paying bills. Also, that God will provide us with a big 4+ bedroom, 2+ bathroom house for our big family with a garage and possibly in the district and area I have in mind. Please ask The Lord to bless me with a career that I will love and enough of these temporary jobs. Thank you.