Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 30, 2014God, please help me out of the trouble, help me find the true peace, and heal my wound, win the struggle, live in the happiness! Forgive my sin, clean my soul!
- September 30, 2014Please help me pray for comfort and patience while I am waithin for solutions, thank you.
- September 30, 2014my request is that this horrible depression be lifted.
- September 30, 2014Please pray that I will find someone. Pray for a better group of friends. Amen
- September 29, 2014Please pray for my son that he may find suitable employment before his visa expires in November.
- September 29, 2014prayer for my sonstesting report that it come out good and that the plan for avoiding jailtime be orchestrated very diligently.may the lords mercy abound and forgiveness be a part of the decision makers hearts. may the lord know how much love and devotion I have given as a mother all the days of his life. he is in your hands lord, I lay him at your feet. a loving momlc
- September 29, 2014Please pray for my son to find the strength to move on after his break up with his girl friend and be free from emotional distress.
- September 29, 2014The following are prayers for the week from inmates taking the Bible Study class at (MCI) in O. for the week of Sept 25th. May God bless you abundantly for praying for those in prison! Dwayne K: For my family and friends and especially children. I ask God please show us all the right way to live and open our eyes to nonsense. Protect us from evil and for good health. Most of all I want to grow stronger in walking with God and please show me the right from wrong cause I can’t do it on my own. Also will you please watch over 3 children who just lost their parents at the same time to an accident. Please let them find peace and strength in their hearts dear Lord. John A: Pray for Robin - that his heart monitor functions properly and all tests come back positive. I pray the Lord continues to show himself in Jared S’s life so he knows that he has a friend and that he sees the positive people in his life and seeks more knowledge and strength.
- September 29, 2014Dear Jesus, thank you for all the everyday miracles and blessings. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for my family, for your protection and guidance, for your peace and love. Please teach me to be a better person and let our relationship grow stronger. Open new doors for my husband to find employment here in town. Please allow the VA to compensate my husband well. In Jesus name, Lord, please hear my prayer.
- September 29, 2014The following are prayers for the week from inmates taking the Bible Study class at (MCI) in O. for the week of Sept 25th. May God bless you abundantly for praying for those in prison! Angelo V: That the judicial release for me is God’s will and for the health of my family and for God’s help overall for the families of the other Bible Study participants.. Duane F: Pray I continue with his love through service and that His love through me enter the hearts of everyone.. Sam W: That Ima W and Dana W# open their time so they can Bible Study more and have a closer relationship with the Lord, Steward R: His health regarding mediation withdrawal due to side effects. Pain and nerve disease has taken control of his body and headache involved from injuries.