Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014Very messy divorce. Ex-husband continues to attack/accuse/take me back to court. :-( Please pray a headgear of protection around me. This has been a nightmare!! He was a pastor. I believe he is possessed by some evil spirits.
- October 23, 2014Good Morning! A very dear friend of mine (Ted) has been unemployed for close to 11 months. He has no unemployment or income other than food stamps. He has a place to live for the time being and has a vehicle that he is behind on payments. He has lost everything else. I pray with him on a daily basis but even i am struggling to have any words of encouragement for him. He has 2 interviews today. He really needs a job. During this time he has had to take care of his elderly mother who has been hospitalized numerous times. It seems as if everywhere he turns something negative happens. I know the power of prayer and am reaching out on his behalf. I truly thank you for your prayers and pray that God bless you abundantly and show you favor in all you do. Sincerely, Bobbie
- October 23, 2014Hi,I'm Richelle & my husband is Carlos. We have been married for 5years and still has no children. We love to have kids & we are always praying to become parents soon. we have gone to many doctor's checkup and they said that everything is ok & normal. kindly pray for us to learn to wait faithfully for the Lord's blessing, to not be discourage & not to lose hope, to understand His plans for us. thank you so much!
- October 23, 2014Pls Pray for my mother Sarojini who is 83yrs old who fell down and hurt her toe, fingers of her leg and in deep pain. Pray that she gets healed fast and able to walk normal again. Thank you
- October 23, 2014Pray for the bully at my job who is speaking untrue things about me to stop. Help me to have peace in my workplace so I don't take the stress home to my family
- October 23, 2014I brought home the ashes of my best friend and companion, my sweet dog Mandy, who was not able to fight the colon cancer that attacked her body. She passed away 8/29 at 2:30 a.m., less than two weeks after diagnosis. Oct. 1, is the day I brought her home as a puppy 10 years ago. Yesterday I couldn't stop crying because I miss her so much. Mandy was the only family I had and it is getting more difficult every day without her. Although I kept seeking help, I feel I didn't get her proper treatment in time because I trusted her vet. Please guide her soul that she had a safe journey and that my family will be with her protecting her until we meet again. Bless her and watch over her so she is not alone or afraid. Please let my late husband, Henry, watch over her for me. I will miss her. Also, please send me a sign that my family is waiting for me in heaven and they are okay. Friday would have been our wedding anniversary and I miss Henry. Now the rescue refuses to give me another dog because of my arthritis.
- October 23, 2014I sent a prayer request sometime ago for my students and that God would show me how to a good teacher to them. I want my teaching to be better , and them to learn so that my test scores will increase at the end of the school year. It is a state test that is salary based and evaluation based. I am struggling, because I just can't seem to live by faith. I can pray prayers that are scripture lay based, but I am not sure if I believe me as a teacher to believe that God will honor my request. I am just in a rut. I get so busy with things that I forget my prayer , I just in the flesh and I just feel like I need to always re group, never steadfast... Please pray that God will open my heart ,my mind,my eyes to believe that He is answering my prayers. That I will draw from Him and not my own wisdom. I need to feel His power in my life.. Jackie
- October 23, 2014Hello everyone, My name is luljeta, i am christian and i am married. Me and my husband are married about 3 years and for the moment we don't have children.we are trying with IVF treatments, we have done two and the result was negative. now in november we will try for the third time.Thanks for your praying. God bless you.
- October 23, 2014I ask for prayers for strength and trust in the Lord. To rely fully in the name and confidence in Jesus' name. To heal my relationship with Him first. And then for God to hear my prayers and heal my relationship with my ex, Lize. I hurt her terribly and don't know how to fix it but know now I love her and miss her dearly and want a chance to fix things and make her happy. But first of all I ask for healing and companionship with my friend Jesus. I know all will be better once I restore my relationship with Him. I ask for your prayers. Please help. Thank you.
- October 23, 2014Lord, I come to you and give my whole life to you my family is in pieces, so I come to you and ask you do with us as you will. I love my wife and my kids but they are your first so I know you wil do what is right by all of us. I ask that if you would restore my family and help us to know you better in you love. your servant Robert