Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 24, 2014Please pray for me to for another job.
- October 24, 2014pRAYER FOR ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND FOR MY BOYFRIEND JOE AND ME TO GET ALONG AND HAVE MORE UNDERSTANDING AND LOVE AND TRUST AND FOR OUR FINACES TO IMPROVE AND FOR LESS STRESS IN OUR LIFE PRAYER FOR LOVE AND PEACE AND EMTIONAL WELLBING FOR ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS
- October 24, 2014please pray my daughter nicole has better health and financial wellbeing
- October 24, 2014Looking for a safe room to rent by november. Amen!
- October 24, 2014Pray that i am able to work at my new job next week. In the name of jesus.
- October 24, 2014Please pray for me. My husband is so mentally abusive w/me. We are going on a 3day mini vacation n he is being so rude to me in front of the other couple that is going. Please pray for peace respect and we bring back the same amount of money we are spending.. He has not work since March. I want us to have a good time stress free.
- October 24, 2014Please pray for my son Corey and his wife to be blessed with a baby. Thank you.
- October 24, 2014I'm praying for the miracle of good health for my friend.
- October 24, 2014Praying for Lupe, she has a meeting with the union today. Pray that everything come out in her favor. That what happens will be for the best.
- October 24, 2014Lord, that I could find my gold earring. I know it's silly and vain but a lovely souvenir of a lovely trip. I know YOU can do all things. Thank You, God. jlv