Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014Healing of diabetes, asthma, obesity. Improve my prayer life and devotion.
- October 22, 2014Pray for the restoration of the marriage of Tony and Susie.
- October 22, 2014Hello community my prayer request today is to see alot of change difference positively hope and growth in todays society I pray that the leaders of today will help people move in a positive direction.I pray that jesus will always be with me
- October 22, 2014I ask for prayer for my 18 year old daughter, Rebecca. I feel God has big plans for her but she is being attacked by the devil. I pray that she will see God's truth and accept God's joy, wisdom and great plan for her life. I ask for His peace to rest over her and for the Holy Spirit to dwell in her.
- October 22, 2014Thank you to all who have been praying for Kevin and I. I trust the Lord will hear us and answer my prayers. Please pray for my friends and family as well... Please God, relieve Shanna of her fears and anxieties and bring her good health, please bring peace to Shanna's grandmother as she is in her final battle with cancer and bring her to You, please be with Faye and Bill and provide them with money to help in their recent financial burden, please be with my cousins Pam and Albert as they grieve the loss of his mom and help them with finances to pay for the funeral, please guide my sister Britt as she begins her new marriage, new job, and new home, please give strength to my brother Matthew as he and his wife raise their twin boys who are such a blessing from You, please bring comfort and peace to all who find their way to this site, and please watch over Kevin and his sons, keep them safe and bring them back to me so we can be a family again. In Jesus' name, amen.
- October 22, 2014Today im requesting prayer for God's guidance If I should stay with my husband in N. J. or go to T. with my children and others I call family bcuz their dear to me. My husband is so negative and doubtful. He has knw faith or belief. I pray tht he open hia heart up to God. I just need guidance for my life in Jesus name Anen
- October 22, 2014My lord I am a failure in everything I do please help me I'm more depressed than ever but I try to keep my self up and stay above water but all this hard financial problems is getting worse help me an son lord your the key to it all you are the one that holds it all.I can't think any more worried so much my stress is getting stronger daily so I turn to you.can you please help me father.
- October 22, 2014I invite the Holy Spirit to guide me through the withdrawals of tapering off of anxiety medication I need help, guidance, strength and the wisdom to get through the next 6 months. In Jesus' name I pray
- October 22, 2014Please pray for Kaitlyn's ultimate happiness. She is so very tired of circumstances and life throwing things her way and literally crushing her with depression and unhappiness! Please pray that she is happy safe, protected, loving, hopeful. Thank you.
- October 22, 2014please pray for me that my financial situation gets better i thought i had the perfect side job to earn extra money and i got scammed im so upset i dont know what to do phyllis-