Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 30, 2014Please build a Hedge of Thorns around Mike, keep him from wandering from me - separate him from his current distraction. Restore us and unite us in marriage. Pray that he opens his heart to me again. I asked him for counseling and he said no, Lord, soften his heart. Please pray that he and I can start praying together and studying the Bible together. LORD,help him to choose me and a future for us. Send someone to talk to him and give Mike ears to hear. Make a way where there seems no way
- August 30, 2014**Please Pray for my 37 yr. old Grandson, Chris, in -Texas, who needs assistance, in getting his life straightened out, and a way to support himself, and have a future, different from his messed up past !! Thanks
- August 30, 2014Agree with me plz that the Lord be praised for a miracle He performed through our prayer request and your intercession for that request. He is still performing miracles when we ask Him in Jesus Name. I do not have details yet, but I praise Him for this testimony and today pray please that we can serve Him w/Joy and thanks giving in Jesus Name !!
- August 30, 2014Pray that Mary and William can share a life together-in faith with kindness-joy-love
- August 30, 2014Dear Brethren In Christ Jesus, Please pray for me as I struggled to fight the temptation that came into my life. The Lord knows me and my petition, I am a widow and find deeply loving my childhood love who is now a married man. Please help me pray for I am fighting this alone in my loneliness, and disappointment, Yet not as my will prevails but God's will. God already lift me up from the bondage of sin, but it's the healing of the broken heart that drifted me down right now, as I find courage and comfort from the words of God, please pray for my steadfast recovery from the broken pieces of my heart and my life, It is only in God's mighty hands I trust my life, but knowing somewhere out there pray for me will bring the joy I have in my life. Please email me if someone out there read this prayer. I will be thankful if you hear my deepest cry. May God bless us all the time for we rely and believe in His mercy and love. Amen.
- August 30, 2014Father God, remove my mountain please….all my hope, trust, faith, joy is in You…You are my everything….Father we need Your guidance in where to move and in all things…thank You Jesus,You are everything we need…i love You…in Jesus name.Amen
- August 30, 2014In my family struggles over the last 9-months with a sister who has challenged me at every turn of taking care of my 95-yr old mom, you and God have been there for me. I appreciate you both a lot. Once again I need you to pray for me to keep me safe in at work, in home ownership, and in my faith walk. Linda W., Alabama
- August 30, 2014I've been feeling really anxious lately. I have a lot going on right now and it's been really tough to just relax and let go. I can't really pin it down to one thing other than I'm having trouble trusting that things will work out and God is in charge. Please say a prayer for me. Thanks
- August 30, 2014please pray for my son Adam & his wife Sam to come to faith in Jesus. please pray for restoration in the relationship that my husband and I have with them. it is very fractured at this time. thank-you very much
- August 30, 2014Lord,thank You for providing for us..for Your wonderful Presence in our lives..hearing and answering our prayers…our salvation..Your love…Father,we can't afford to pay rent and our bills…please give us a nice safe place to live in the country and jobs so we can pay bills…in Jesus name.Amen