Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 21, 2014lord i thank thee for a safe trip home for my daughter and her family myles and kyle and please always keep them safe and sound at all times amen GLORY BE TO GOD
- September 21, 2014Praying for me as lord knows and sees the bitterness, angry, and crude disappoint feelings that is entering my heart. Lakisha p
- September 21, 2014Please help me understand and do well with my new job and find a PT job to go with it. Amen.
- September 21, 2014please pray for my daughter Sherry, She just had her 3rd surgery in the last 8 months, for colon cancer. The cancer is gone and She had the reverse surgery to the bowel to remove her illiostmy bag now must heal get strong with no complications. please pray that God will continue to Bless her never for cancer to return and a complete recovery. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS
- September 21, 2014Please Jesus help my son Jeremy, give him my miracle and make him strong against addiction, depression and all the evils it brings. Help him to meet and find mentors and people who will support and love him and lead him to you . Help him to find employment with benefits who will understand his past and accept him.
- September 21, 2014Please pray for myí mother to recover from her serious disease and not to suffer so much until then - during the two operations that await her. Thank you.
- September 21, 2014For my son Jeramie that he gets in to the drug program and is successful.
- September 21, 2014Please pray that I feel better soon. I am going on 4 years of pain and nausea. Now I also have anxiety. Please pray that I stay strong and have faith and know that God is with me. Thank you!
- September 21, 2014Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ amen. Heavenly Father I thank and praise you for this wonderful day, and I am yet in the land of the living, in all I give you all the Glory and Honor. I love you Lord Jesus. Heavenly Father I am requesting that you will continue to heal and bless my family help us to continue to come together and love one another as well as our grandchildren. I know with you Lord Jesus all things are possible. I am asking in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ amen. Thank you Jesus Yours in Christ Mattye
- September 21, 2014please pray for me to prioritize my approach to godliness and livelihood, by seeking God's wisdom and rightiousness first and foremost allowing His goodness and promises to manifest in my and my children,s lives.