Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 30, 2014Please pray for Jeannie. She is having extreme anxiety over her mothers illness and hospitalization and needs prayers. Thank you for your prayers and may GOD BLESS YOU and your ministry !!!!!! Respectfully, Jeannie and Joe
- September 30, 2014help help pray for me and peace and rest and trust and healing for becky (mom) and the healing of dad bak into the fold and our family growth again new son-in-laws and grands for the legacy growth $$$$$ release from dad's mental structure me for new work, health care package, writing contract and ministry that would reveal jesus amen and amen. Please pray for the lord to move in our family again ;pray for ss benefits program to continue and the lord to move in mr. williams heart allow me to mail forms amen and amen. please pray for the lord to move in ss services , pray free or library issue over and nothing to worry about and get there and phone issue not one anymore dad gets one (lord leads him to one amen and amen. lord please expose ronald b ronald b to you daily as we speak before class and after class and witness amen .please remind him of his promise to me and his longing for me in his life again and future amen and amen
- September 30, 2014Im want prayer for a young man who is giving 3 days to live. Thank You Pastor Carl
- September 30, 2014I ask for prayer for my business.That order and profit. Also that I may continue to grow in the Lord.
- September 30, 2014Dear Lord, forgive me of my sins and forgive me if I am being selfish, but I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus to boldly ask for the finances to repair my home and to repay all of our debts. Let it rain and may your favor rain down on us. Thank you for your blessings and answered prayers and for those to come. May all praise and glory be lifted to honor you, Father.
- September 30, 2014Dear Lord, I need you. Please be with me. I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus asking forgiveness and help repenting. Deliver me from temptation and cleanse my mind of sinful, angry, or judgmental thoughts and memories. Let me live filled with faith, hope, love, peace, purpose, and confidence. I pray to thank you and praise you, Father. Thank you for blessing my marriage and family. Thank you for helping us regain our intimacy and for helping us grow closer to you and to each other. Thank you for hearing our silent prayers and answering our needs in your way. Thank you for sharing health, favor, and promotion. Thank you for leading us from debt and blessing our finances. Lord, bring healing to the sick and blessings to their caregivers, bring jobs to the unemployed, bring hope and second chances to the desperate, and bring your word to the unsaved that they would choose redemption through Jesus Christ. Bless all who come to you and all who pray for others. Thank you for all of your blessings and answered prayers and for those to come. May all praise and glory be lifted to honor you Lord.
- September 30, 2014Dear Lord, please bring jobs to David, Leticia, Lydia, and all others who are seeking work. Share favor and promotion over Cynthia, Gilbert, Lilia, Laura, Dante, Joe, Jose, Sarah, Juanita, Delilah, and me at our jobs. Thank you for blessings and answered prayers and for those to come. May all praise and glory be lifted to honor you Lord.
- September 30, 2014Dear Lord, I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus (Mark 11:24, John 14:14) asking that you share your healing touch over Debbie, Debra, Sylvia's son, Janis, Fred, Lilia, Gilbert, Cynthia, mom, and all others who are ill. Heal the sick and bless their caregivers. Bless and comfort Jeff and his family. Thank you for your mercy and grace and may all praise and glory be lifted to you Lord.
- September 30, 2014Thank you for taking time out to pray for my family and I. My husband and I have a lot of finical issues that causes a lot of stress on us. We want to be good providers to our 5 children and I feel like we are failing at that.I want my kids to help me and not stress me out.God please order my steps. Lead my children when I can't and guide my husband though his navy career. Show me what a normal home should feel like bring peace into my house and lead my whole family to a good church because I know if nobody can help me here you can hep me. If I have any type of gift please god show me my gift for I want to be a better person. In your name I pray Amen.
- September 30, 2014Kathryn, cysts in kidney, irregularities in bladder and pancreas, blood in urine. Painful vein in leg. Losing weight. Please pray for total and permanent healing.