Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 25, 2014Pray for Claudia.
- July 25, 2014Pray for the healing of my gums and teeth.
- July 25, 2014Please agree with me in prayer that me, my husband , my son and my sister will be able to go on vacation together this year. Pray for us to grow closer and have a joyful and safe trip.
- July 25, 2014We Thank You Lord for clear unpolluted skies, for air currents moving smoke away from affected areas, for All Fires Out & for Rain Colder temperatures in SW Oregon Oregon all-California Washington Utah West-U.S. & Australia, also everywhere needed (thank you those praying for adding names of other places needing)
- July 25, 2014Please pray for Mike that God leads him in the right direction for a job.
- July 25, 2014For my friend Kathleen to be healed from cancer For my friends (Emily,Cathy, and Mona) to find teaching positions For a teaching position for myself For the bible skits to go smoothly for the BELIEVE initiative
- July 25, 2014Pray for Judi and her family, they are going through some rough times. Need prayers for healing and financial help.
- July 25, 2014For Adriane H- to know Christ and accept Him into her heart as her Lord and bridegroom.
- July 25, 2014Pray that BA will get to go on the vacation he has planned.
- July 25, 2014Lord, please watch over and protect me and my family. Keep us safe and healthy.