Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014Please continue to pray for Mike. He is homeless and without a job. No resources at all. Pray for his safety and that God watches over him.
- October 1, 2014Continue having my own struggles but today I am asking for your prayers for a friend. My neighbors are a wonderful, God-fearing couple who recently bought a home in M. to be near their son and new granddaughter. Yesterday I learned that the wife,Merry, has gastric cancer and will be having surgery next Monday. I pray that this was caught early and meant to be found while they still live here in M. and have the expertise of the M. C. Join me in asking the Lord for a quick and full healing and strength for her during this process.
- October 1, 2014Johnathan- has bleeding inside his body,Schizophrenia,fast pulse.Matthew - hears buzzing,cant sleep,gets nervous,diabetes.Pray for Loretta -.Pray so evil spirits of all kinds.Leave our bodies and then go hell.Pray for us.Thank you.
- October 1, 2014Prayer request for 69 year old Julia-, she recently got knee replacement surgery and really is having complications from it right now, she is in more pain than before, please pray for my mother she is going to a Nursing Home for a couple of weeks until she gets better and we want her to start her daily exercises due to being a diabetic everything is really hard upon us to watch her at home, her sugar level has been going up and not getting better, please pray for her and she needs to get out of that pain, get healed up right away and can walk again, thank you!
- October 1, 2014Me and my loved one (fiance) are waiting and believing for a miracle from God please pray that we receive the miracle we long for in our hearts soon. God understands our need we pray that God makes a way for us and we will receive our miracle please pray that we grow strong in trusting and having faith in God through this time and that we keep believing and never give up. That we receive our miracle that we long and for our prayers to be answered with great victory. Also that the lord will always be with us thank you so much!!!!! I believe!!!God bless you
- October 1, 2014Lord, help me to find a new job. Please calm my spirit and relieve my anxieties. Thank you. Amen.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for me and my husband. He went on an interview and we are waiting to see if he got the job. We want him to get it so badly, it would be great for him and his family as he is unemployed. Please Lord, show us great mercy and let this what you want for him too. The waiting is making very extremely anxious. Lord, help us. Amen
- October 1, 2014My daughter, Jamie, is so ill and only 30 years old! She has narcolepsy, asperger syndrome, and RA which is in her organs :( She is such a fine christian woman. She wants to be well enough to work full time. Also she must limit her part time hours so that she may qualify for health care. She feels like a burden. I am praying for her mental and physical health. And praying that God will make sure to put people in her life that will guide her to fully rely on God to ease her burden. It is so hard to see her go through this and not be able do do anything to relieve her burden. Thank you.
- October 1, 2014Please continue prayers that Kevin and I get back together. I feel like the whole world is rooting for us, please ask God to hear the prayers of all those praying for me and him. Please ask God to keep my faith strong and bring me peace in Him each day and please let Kevin miss me more and more each day. Please God, place me in Kevin's mind and heart until he cannot stand being away from me one more minute. Please bring the love and emotions that he felt for me in the beginning back into his heart. Please take away the clouds and clear his heart and mind to be open to loving me. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.
- October 1, 2014Please pray Sean meets a nice girl. Thank you.