Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 23, 2014I am adrift in my career and I need to find an anchor. I'm grateful for my job, but I know it's not my true calling and I am struggling with job satisfaction on a daily basis. I'm also extremely overweight and I don't have any lasting willpower to do what I need to lose the weight. I am very worried that I will not be able to avoid the diseases that my family already has: diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Lastly, I want to thank God (and everyone praying for me as his representative) in advance for thinking so much of me that he wanted only the best for me. I am blessed to spend the rest of my life with the most amazing man; my life partner, my best friend and my husband. Thank you God for your blessings on me.
- September 22, 2014Dear lord i am asking for peace in our office that my boss claren stop nick picking with me for reason she is a very heavy alcohol drinker the office goes find as long she is not their but as soon she come back she causing trouble with me or a another co-worker name rob i been at this job for over 17 years i love my job i work at a nursing home the resident love me an i love them she even get mad when the resident be talking to me she do not pay them no attetion she is their just for a pay check lord please move her if she is not going to stop the confuseing in our office lord i thank you .
- September 22, 2014I have a job interview tomorrow at 8:00am and I really need a permanent, full-time job. Please pray that God direct my words and coordinate my thoughts so that I can do great in the interview and get the job.
- September 22, 2014PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTER JULIE. SHE'S GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE AND HE'S TRYING TO DESTROY HER IN EVERY WAY HE CAN. HE'S BRAINWASHED MY 16 YR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER, HAYLEY AND HE'S NOT EVEN HER REAL DAD. HE ONLY ADOPTED HER LAST DECEMBER TO CONTROL MY DAUGHTER AFTER 8 YRS OF MARRIAGE. HE CHEATED ON HER SHE FOUND OUT EVEN BEFORE THE MARRIAGE AND ITS CONTINUED. HE'S INVOLVED IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITY AND A VERY WICKED MAN. HE'S VERY DANGEROUS. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL OPEN MY GRANDDAUGHTERS EYES AND REMOVED THEM BOTH FAR AWAY FROM HIM. I ALSO LIFT MY GRANDDAUGHTER I'M RAISING SHE'S 10, SHE FREEZES UP WHEN TESTED IN HISTORY SHE HAD THIS LAST YEAR TO. PRAY FOR HER MOM, WHO HAS ADDICTION AND MENTAL ISSUES. HER NAME IS HEIDI AND MY 10 YR OLD IS REINA. PRAY FOR ME,KAY, AS I NEED GOD TO MOVE IN MY SITUATION HERE AT HOME. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU
- September 22, 2014I feel like something is attacking me, I need direction and guidance as to what God wants me to do
- September 22, 2014Continued prayers for jake as he goes through rush. Please bless this experience to be a happy one and bless him with the desires of his heart f it pleases you
- September 22, 2014Please continue to pray for Jose and me. I still have many fond feelings for him. I would like for him to contact me. We are on the older side (I'm 57 and he's 62) Please let him realize that to love and be loved is a beautiful thing at any age and despite all of our flaws and baggage that we carry at our ages.
- September 22, 2014pray for Greg to put all his hope and confidence in God and to be strenghthen as he goes to school and everything is new to him
- September 22, 2014PLEASE PRAY THAT THE LORD JESUS DELIVER ME OUT OF B. A. NOW. I CAN NOT TAKE ANYMORE. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS! MY NAME IS LORRAINE -.
- September 22, 2014I have to go away for a work trip and I can't find anyone to for my son to stay with while I'm gone. Please pray that someone will be able to step up and help out, letting him stay with them. I'm running out of options of people to ask.