Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014Pray that we get a house next Tuesday. Right now, where living with friend's.
- October 23, 2014Please God help me recover thelost income that occurred to attend my daughter's bridal shower
- October 23, 2014We moved and left Brent behind due to his anger and addictions. He is in our home and is using threats to get us to send him money. he refuses to move due to fear of change. We need him out of the house so we can sell it. He sits in the dark and refuses to leave. I have committed him to God but I am afraid for him. Even his friends have deserted him. He is hungry with no support, no job and the fear of having nowhere to live. He seems incapable to think, plan or make decisions. He is 32 and has been diagnosed with mental issues but I can no longer help him. We adopted him when he was young and he struggles with abandonment issues. He feels his bio parents, God and now us have deserted him. My family is unsupportive because of his anger and demands. I cry out for God to heal him and change his heart and make a way for him. I know God can "put a new heart within him" Please uphold our family in prayer and make a way for Brent
- October 23, 2014Please pray that Tiana's headaches and toothpain stops and she's able to overcome her anxiety. Please pray that she's able to adjust to the move and is making the right decision.
- October 23, 2014Please pray for my daughter who is waiting to get approved for disability and always lives in fear . Praying for my grandson who is disturbed from the marital abuse . Praying her and I can find a place to live . Praying she can keep her disability earnings safe and not get stolen by her husband who has connections with the police and there is so much corruption going on . Not fair he keeps getting away with all the abuse . Praying my car will make it and that I do not get sued again . Praying for my safety and praying for my entire family ! Lord have mercy Praying I find a new apartment .. Where I live is dirty And full of roaches Praying my daughter finds us an apartment By the end of the year
- October 23, 2014First, thank you for offering prayer.- I just said a prayer for wisdom for all of you that pray for us. I pray for God to save HIS HOME the one that I am living in. I might loose it due to finances. Thank you and God's Blessings to all of you.
- October 23, 2014I feel selfish asking for my prayer when my mother needs more, she's elderly taking Chemo, please pray for "Madonna -" to triumph over cancer, and myself "Ron -" to be guided by God Thank You
- October 23, 2014Please, please, please, pray for me and my little girl. MY daughter has a digestive disorder and other health problems. This means she takes a great deal of medicine. Her school seems to think she takes too much medicine and they called Family Services.The result was they took her from me and now I am fighting the hardest fight of my life to get her back. . I can't afford an attorney so I have an over worked public defender. She is in foster care right now. Please pray for her to come home. I love her so much. I am sick over this. God Bless you.
- October 23, 2014I am 72 and, as a result of a stroke in 2011, I have a serious balance problem. Fell and broke my wrist last Dec. and have come close to falls since. My prayer is that my balance be restored to me so I can move about without that fear and can be somewhat actively involved in life, perhaps volunteer work and playing with my 4-yr. old twin grandchildren. Thank you.
- October 23, 2014PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTER TAMMY. WE BROUGHT HER HOME FROM REHAB YESTERDAY AND SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO GET UP AND WALK LAST NIGHT, WE HAD TO CALL FOR PARAMEDICS TO LIFT HER UP AND PUT HER INTO BED. THIS MORNING SHE IS NOT WALKING AGAIN. WE ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO LIFT HER AND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. WE ARE THINKING OF TAKING HER BACK FOR MORE REHAB. IT WAS SUCH A SLOW PROCESS, OVER 30 DAYS THERE, ONE HOUR A DAY WITH OT AND PT. SITTING IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR MANY HOURS AND GETTING LIFTED WITH A HOYER LIFT IN AND OUT OF BED ONTO THE WHEELCHAIR. WE ARE TRUSTING THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL. OUR HEARTS ARE BREAKING FOR THIS BLESSED DAUGHTER IS SO SWEET AND ONE OF GOD'S SPECIAL ANGELS. SHE HAS DOWN SYNDROME, BACK, KNEES, AND HIP PROBLEMS THAT ARE SEVERE ALSO THE DIAGNOSIS OF ALZHEIMER'S WITH SEUZURE DISORDER AND OTHER ISSUES. SHE IS 46 YEARS YOUNG. JESUS WE ARE TRUSTING IN YOU!!! THANK YOU, MARGE