Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 18, 2014I request prayer for my dad's complete healing and recovery from the attack of cancer, spinal stenosis, hip arthritis and sepsis. The cancer has stopped spreading. The main issue is relieving the pain in his spine and hip. I have faith that my father's healing will be a powerful testimony for he and our family.
- September 18, 2014Please pray for me that my injured upper back heals quickly. I have great pain and numbness in my left hand. I need to find a new job, and complete my college class. So, please pray for me. It really hurts!
- September 18, 2014Please pray for the family of Kerry they will be taking him off of support tomorrow oh how they all need Jesus thank you for praying Kathleen
- September 18, 2014Please pray. Mom is coming from A. and daughter coming from T. for bridal shower. Big weekend. Pray all goes smoothly and relationships healed
- September 18, 2014I know that this prayer is late, but I have a request for two young women---one is 30 and the other is 36. The first has a rare brain tumor and has been told she has only months to live. She is in extreme pain day and night. The other young woman is my niece, who is also a mother of three young boys, and she has stage four breast cancer that has spread to her spine and her bones. I know our God is able to heal both of these young women. Their names are Kim and Karen. Please, would you pray for them?
- September 18, 2014Please pray for Steven who has shingles and is finally home from the hospital thank you for praying Kathleen
- September 18, 2014Please pray that my daughter be healed, physically, emotionally and financially. Thank You, Anna -
- September 18, 2014Thank you for all prayers, I trust God and Jesus is working through you all. Please pray for continued peace on my jobs, and all the lost people on my jobs be filled with the spirit of Jesus. Thank you Dre'
- September 18, 2014Our son-in-law lost his job today due to downsizing. He has a family to help support. Please pray for his attitude and confidence to not suffer and also for a purposeful and productive job.
- September 18, 2014Dear God our Father, walk through my house take away all worries, financial difficulties and illnesses. Watch over my Husband John S & family protect them provide their every need. Lord I pray for blessings in your name. AMEN