Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 20, 2014Pray for the restoration of the marriage of Tony and Susie.
- September 20, 2014I'm praying that the only man in my life and in the lives of our children be born again and be free from every manipulations of the enemy over his life.
- September 20, 2014Please pray for my sister in law Teresa who has suffered her fourth heart attack, and is not expected to live much longer. Pray for her and her family. Keep my wife in your prayers as she is devastated by this latest event. May God richly bless you.
- September 20, 2014Please, Lord, fulfill our needs.
- September 20, 2014I pray for the mercies of the Lord over my family, I want every stronghold of the enemy over my family to be broken. Give us a new life that will showcase your goodness in Jesus Name.
- September 20, 2014Pls pray for my mother ( mrs -, 68 years old ) salvation and over all health . She suffered bone Cancer , Please pray That God change her heart and reveal Himself to her . Linda
- September 20, 2014PLEASE thank God for my many blessings, especially my new job. Please ask Him to clear my mind and help me learn it. I want to stay there and be successful at it. Thank you and may God send His angels and His aid to all of us including all animals.
- September 20, 2014Please pray for Curtis to be healed of all his pain. Thank you.
- September 20, 2014Please pray for my health safety and emotional well-being In Jesus name i pray amen Thank you Felix
- September 20, 2014For our daughter, Katie, and her mother, Michele, to have a good relationship and that it will be one of mutual respect as they care for our home in Tucson, Arizona and care for our thirteen month old grandson, Michael. Thanks.