Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 22, 2014I met a guy online who claimed I may be "The One" after flying 1000 miles to meet me. He inspired alot of feelings in me like deep care and love that I have not felt in a long time. He told me he loved me alot and talked about marriage and how we could be together alot. He was attentive, loving, smart and used to joke alot. Many times the jokes were about me and I asked him to please refrain. He said I was too sensitive for him. I am schedule to fly out to see him a week from today, all summer he has gotten me excited about this trip, planning what we are going to do, etc. 2 days ago he said he can't wait to see me and he loves me. Now I fear he may be breaking up with me and I won't be going to a vacation I have been looking forward to all summer. Pleaes don't have him break up with me.
- August 22, 2014Prayer for our grandson Paul as he leaves for his freshman year in college. We pray the God will send Christian friends into his life and he will be strong enough to resist all the temptation that will srround him. Thank you
- August 22, 2014Please Lord Help All My Situations. Let All Things Go Good Jesus. We Give You Praise Jesus. Please Also Help Heal My Skin Condition Jesus. In Jesus Nam We Pray Amen!
- August 22, 2014John received a new job after being laid off six months ago, Praise God for this, Today his third day on the job, he awoke with hip and tail bone pain, he has scoliosis recently diagnosed and does special exercises every day, He lost his medical insurance when his old company closed, and his cobra has run out, so he is uninsured until ninety days on this new job, so we are concerned, John cannot afford to miss a day, this company has strict rules about bringing a Doctor's note, this would not look good during a probationary period, the circumstances of him getting this job, after he could find no other after earnestly applying for many, many jobs, when this came up signs showed just what a God send it is. Now we are concerned that the pain of scoliosis and sciatica could ruin it, we pray for his total healing, and retention of this new job, In Jesus Name. we have done everything we know to do, so we stand. please stand with us. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
- August 22, 2014That my son Ryan stay clear of people who tempt him to smoke jounts and that he attend college this semester and that he not work, but finish 12 hours successfully and that he recommit his life to Jesus Christ. That I (Lesley) lose weight and successfully get my weight and blood pressure down. That I can get surgery on my foot so that I can walk and also afford to get my teeth fixed at the dental school. That I get another interview and and successfully get a full time teaching job in N. that is according to God's will and plan for my life. Praise God and Jesus Christ.
- August 22, 2014I want to pray over my boyfriend Francisco -to find love in his heart to pray over us if his the one for me that he will see that I love him from my heart protect me from all harm keep me and him safe from all evil
- August 22, 2014PRAY FOR STRENGTH IN THIS RELATIONSHIP THAT I PRAYED FOR. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
- August 22, 2014Please pray for my daughter Amber as she is trying to find a job - she had 3 interviews last week and one this week - please pray that one of these jobs will be for her
- August 22, 2014Please pray for God to give mme the strength and guidance i need today,and everyday. In Jesus Name
- August 22, 2014Please pray for me as I prepare for and have total knee replacement surgery. I have never had major surgery and am anxious about doing so. Please pray that I am blessed with a good surgical outcome and that recovery is complete and speedy and not too painful. I have no where to go to rehabilitate before I return home and I pray for a good safe and clean rehabilitation facility for me to be welcome into and well cared for until I can return home. Thankyou