Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 17, 2014My husband, Kevin, was just diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. It is contained in the prostate, which is a blessing. But it is still cancer. He is 53 years old. We want to grow old together in God's grace. Please pray for his total recovery from the treatment. Thank you so very much.
- September 17, 2014That my family and church family would always keep our eyes on Jesus and that we would do whatever it takes, short of sin, to win the lost...
- September 17, 2014For Paula's total healing.For Margie's total healing, and all of our friends who are suffering.....and finally a total healing for a long road with cancer
- September 17, 2014Please pray for my son's health and his schooling. He has cough and cold for a week now. For him to focus in their daily routine at school and for him to have a good relationship with his teacher and classmates.
- September 17, 2014Prayer Warriors please lift me up - help to avoid the Bully Monster. I need to remember that the Lord is in charge and that he will direct me to the job that will allow me to use my Masters and help others. Pray for his favor upon me. Help me to remember his timing is perfect!
- September 17, 2014Please pray for my mother to recover from her serious disease soon, become strong again and not to suffer too much until then. Thank you.
- September 17, 2014Please pray for my sister Agnes who lost her job last month - that she emay find peace and help in all her needs - physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, financially - everyday - in God's name. Amen.
- September 17, 2014Prayer is requested for a businessman named Shawn by one of his sales reps who is concerned for Shawn's health. Pray God will heal and help Shawn recovery to good health, in Jesus Name we ask it, thank you
- September 17, 2014Lord shine your glorious light on my worries and fear Amen
- September 17, 2014Hello I desperately need you to pray for me. I am in a graduate program at C. U. I have only three more classes to complete before i start taking my exams for my PhD. I was informed 2 wks ago that I reached my max for loans. When I applied for the graduate plus loan, I was denied because. In 2008 after an operation I was on life support & in 2011 I was diagnosed with MS. I do have outstanding medical bills. But I am praying that God will open a door & send the money so that I can complete my classes. I am short $18,000. I am praying for anything right now. I don't God brought me this far to leave me. All my life I have done so much for others but when you need them you can't count on them. I my hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness. Thank you for listneing and your prayers.