Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014Dear Lord, forgive me of my sins and forgive me if I am being selfish, but I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus to boldly ask for the finances to repair my home and to repay all of our debts. Let it rain and may your favor rain down on us. Thank you for your blessings and answered prayers and for those to come. May all praise and glory be lifted to honor you, Father.
- October 23, 2014Dear Lord, I need you. Please be with me. I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus asking forgiveness and help repenting. Deliver me from temptation and cleanse my mind of sinful, angry, or judgmental thoughts and memories. Let me live filled with faith, hope, love, peace, purpose, and confidence. I pray to thank you and praise you, Father. Thank you for blessing my marriage and family. Thank you for helping us regain our intimacy and for helping us grow closer to you and to each other. Thank you for hearing our silent prayers and answering our needs in your way. Thank you for sharing health, favor, and promotion. Thank you for leading us from debt and blessing our finances. Lord, bring healing to the sick and blessings to their caregivers, bring jobs to the unemployed, bring hope and second chances to the desperate, and bring your word to the unsaved that they would choose redemption through Jesus Christ. Bless all who come to you and all who pray for others. Thank you for all of your blessings and answered prayers and for those to come. May all praise and glory be lifted to honor you Lord.
- October 23, 2014Dear Heavenly Father please help Annie to open up her mind and heart to find friends at college and to stop being so lonely. Please help her to adjust and love school and to make the best of it. Please guide her to the right friends. Lord please help my family with a miricle of money we are falling deeper and deeper in debt every month. Lord I thank you for your love and guidance In Jesus precious name Amen
- October 23, 2014Pray for guidance for Mary in helping her ailing mother.
- October 23, 2014Oh, Lord, Please take my son, Adam!, Take his life and use him! He is your son, more than mine. You love him more than I do. Fill him with the spirit, courage, and strength to face himself and his future. Give Frank and me, his parents, wisdom. Help us not to enable him, but help him to move on with his life in the midst of his dealings with legal consequences. Please touch Adam. A-men
- October 23, 2014Please continue to pray for my daughter's depression and family relationship and healing for my mother's knee. Thank you and God Bless.
- October 23, 2014Please pray for the smoothest transition possible for my sons to their new school and our new home, we were forced to move and I lost my job in the midst of everything, we could all use a break.
- October 23, 2014Pray for recovery of Dorothy.
- October 23, 2014I pray for guidance ,for me ,& the people I pray for in Jesus Christ name
- October 23, 2014Please pray for my kitty baby nibbles to be safe and for God to bring him home to me and my sister. Please pray for god to also protect and bring home Fiesty, Itty Bitty, Peaches and Litle White(they have been missing for a few wreks. Please bring them home to us we pray. Please also pray for peace in our family. Thank you