Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for our son-in-law who is finishing his vacation today and returning to his very stressful job tomorrow. Ask God to relieve his stress or be able to handle it. Thank you!
- September 1, 2014Dear Lord today is the third month I'm behind in paying my bill including my rent. My landlord alright took me to housing court and I have to the end of this month to pay what I owe and show that I am able to pay all my bills moving forward. I have nothing yet to show this and I am deeply concern. I have no job, no income and no money. I have a pending case with social security Disability and waiting for a court date or they can decide it without going to court. I pray that I will be approve soon and it will help me moving forward with some of my bills mainly my rent. My health is not at it best right now to work and I hoping that to will improve soon. Please pray for me that I will be able to get the money I need to pay my bills. I need help and don't want to be homeless.
- September 1, 2014lord i pray that the situation that is causing me stress right now in my life be a very little,next to nothing at all,and i can try now to relax and be stress free amen to freedom. GLORY BE TO GOD
- September 1, 2014Pray for Bradley
- September 1, 2014I want to thank God, for all the help on my evryday business, please God keep restoring my faith always, also want to ask for guidence to make every little desition the right one... Please relief pain, from everyone who is in, and support him with your love. Santiago.
- September 1, 2014Pray that my friend and her husband will get to see their grandchildren more often. Pray that I will love my husband again, and that his lying spirit will be taken away.Pray that God will make me debt free and show me how to manage my money better.Also that my sister will help me with our mother who is 92 years old.
- September 1, 2014Thank you for your prayers, I feel God's love & blessings. God bless you. Elisabeth
- September 1, 2014Please pray for Mike& Marina S- bcuz they have filed for divorce but they are both believers and have been married before!!! I am believing you for the impossible!!!
- September 1, 2014Praying for family employment situations and urgent financial needs. Praying for jobs with benefits and income to pay bills and pay off loan. Thanking God for His daily provisions. Amen
- September 1, 2014My worries seem to be many. My name is Karen and I have cancer. I begin chemo treatments next week. I pray for healing, I pray for our finances which are terrible. We have a son in college, medical bills and can barely make ends meet. My husband has an addiction to alcohol and sometimes the world comes crashing down..everything at the same time. I have a strong faith in God and PRAY all the time. Extra prayers always help. Thanks for praying for my family and me.