Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014For Carolyn-a Believer. Pray for deliverance from cancer.
- September 1, 2014I am asking that you please pray and agree with me that God will provide the money I need to pay T. M. in SC the $3300 I need to keep my vehicle form being sold. I am a single mother and I live in a rural area without a bus route. I need my vehicle!
- September 1, 2014HEAVENLY FATHER, I NEED YOUR HELP, MY HUSBAND LOST HIS JOB, WHICH MEANS A LOST OF INCOME THAT WE REALLY COUNTED ON TO LIVE DAY DAY. I WILL NEED HELP TO MANAGE MY FINANCES SO THAT WE CAN CONTINUE TO LIVE DAY BY DAY. I PRAY FOR GOD'S GUIDENCE AND HELP IN THIS SITUATION. PEGGY
- September 1, 2014Healing for Benjamin - , spiritual, emotional and physical ( he has cancer). Pls also pray for us his family as we care for him. Thank you .
- September 1, 2014Please prayer for an answer regarding tests down on my brother. I can't get him to return my calls. Also please pray for me regarding my health and a decision making the correct choice regarding my weight. Thanks you in advance. God Bless you.
- September 1, 2014My daughter is 6 months pregnant and is living with her boyfriend who will not bring her home. She doesn't want to leave with out him. Please pray that she can break away and come home.
- September 1, 2014My desire is for marriage.
- September 1, 2014iam moving and have a lot of anxiety about it also need some income im on stress relief and dont know what to do about employment
- September 1, 2014Please pray for a safe trip for my Daughter Erin as she spends the next 3 months in France, guide her Lord and watch over her.
- September 1, 2014Prayers for a job, did not hear back on one. Pray God will open up a new position for me. I know with God all things are possible and He will provide our needs. I give Him praise and thanksgiving knowing He loves and cares and knows my situation. I put my faith and trust in Him. There is power in prayer. Thank you God bless. In His name, Amen.