Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 30, 2014Please pray for my family and freedom from prison mentally, physically and spiritually.
- July 30, 2014Please pray for my friend, Eileen, and her partner, Tom. Tom has pancreatic cancer and is in Hospice care. Please offer up prayers for strength and perseverance. Thank you so much. Sincerely, Linda P. -
- July 30, 2014Please pray for me as I have to endure one of the toughest challenges ahead. May God give me the strength I need at this personal difficult time. Please pray for my daughter to have good health.
- July 30, 2014Please pray that God will melt the hearts of the criminals and terrorists that they will be used for His honor and glory.
- July 30, 2014Please Pray for my 7 year old son as he is undergoing a procedure on Monday. Our family is going through a though time and we really appreciate your Prayers.
- July 30, 2014Lord please send me the sign soon...
- July 30, 2014Pray that Mary and William can share a life together-in faith-with kindness-joy-love
- July 30, 2014Please pray for my deliverance from addiction and my family's salvation.
- July 30, 2014Please pray for Linda to get a good permanent job. I am a single homeowner and yesterday I found out my cat has a disease that will require medical visits and medication for life.
- July 30, 2014please pray for kayli.she is in jail for a big mistake she made.please pray she will pray and turn to the LORD for help and comfort and pray she will learn from it.pray she will get out soon.thank you