Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 2, 2014Our world is in danger. Too many wars, killings, horrible evil deaths. We must all pray for peace, and for the protection of all these innocent people being killed in Syria, Iraq, Ukraine, Israel, Gaza. The Ebola illness. I can go on and on. Please pray that God will protect us and protect our nation.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my son John. He has just begun medical school and has contracted an eye illness that is making it virtually impossible to focus and see. He is committed to working hard, but the stress and panic are overwhelming. He needs healing for his eyes, and he also needs the wisdom to know how and when to reach out to others for support. Please also pray that he grow in his faith in God. Thank you so much, Pat
- September 2, 2014That I will be able to get a working Computer Access Card from the Navy tomorrow and that it will access my Navy email and be operable. Thanks.
- September 2, 2014Prayer for me this month on bills I have more bills that due and doctor appointment.I am lost sleep worry have can i make it farm one month to other month.I am on disability. I have a lot more bills due this month.I hope i can have some money take my medicine until next month payday.help me to overcome this stress i am under now.
- September 2, 2014For myself to get motivated and get exercising to lose weight and reduce inches on my waist and to eat better. Thanks.
- September 2, 2014I've screwed up and made my husband really mad. He hung up on me and told me he wouldn't be home when I got home from work. I know I screwed up and honestly didn't mean to. Was just insensitive and he's really upset. I don't know how to mend this. I'm 9 weeks pregnant with our first child together. Please pray for peace and comfort and guidance for me to mend this relationship. God, please give me the words to say to my husband to heal this wound. I was insensitive and I'm sorry. Really sorry. Please help me - give me the words to mend this and soften his heart toward me. Please- I cry out to you, because I can't fix this....
- September 2, 2014please pray for me that I will get financial blessing, my paycheck just goes out the window in like 5 minutes after I pay all the bills, please pray I get my Arbonne business off the ground a little faster, thank you
- September 2, 2014Please pray for me I lost a friend I pray every day he will return his name is Richard and my name is sarah I pray he will return I'm worried about him he is struggling with worldly issues I pray he finds God again and contacts me so I can help him as well in Jesus name I pray my friend returns amen
- September 2, 2014My son Gerald, is going to court in Virginia tomorrow regarding custody of his son, Gage. He shares joint and legal custody with his ex-wife. She moved to another state and is trying to circumvent the custody decree that is in place. My son's lawyer had said he should have a "slam dunk" case. My grandson wants to stay with his father who provides the majority of stability in his life. Please pray for them to remain together.
- September 2, 2014My son who was taken from me by wealthy inlaws now 46 is leaving his wife and child and moving into my home. He is willing to go to AA meetings. I am 66 years old about the age of my inlaws when they were raising a teenager. It is difficult for me and I am filled with hatred toward his wife and disappointment in my son's important life choices. I am burdened with worry guilt and love for this natural child who was stolen from me at the age of 1 1/2 years, because his grandparents believed their money could do more for him. He is flat broke, lost a fortune and I want to help but it is very difficult for me and for him. Please direct prayer for my son who greatly needs inner wisdom to do what is right for everyone. I am not very good at prayer, and wish to improve.