Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 22, 2014] lease take our financial burdens away!
- September 22, 2014I am unable to do everything. My husband is disabled and can hardly walk anymore. But his mind is clear. He likes to spend time with his friends so I am alone alot plus try to do the house work. Please help me not to be saddened by this and to not lose sight of God's working in the midst of all this. I work full time - he doesn't work due to his disablity- I having hard time at work too - trying to concentrating in midst of others talking - please help me to see God's hand in all this.
- September 22, 2014Lord, Father God. I am praying for my daughter Jamie. She is starting a new job and hopefully a new life. I pray intensely that you will enter her heart. She is very unhappy Lord and has been for a long time. She blames a lot of her unhappiness on me, and maybe that's fair. I just pray she can forgive and replace anger for joy. Love for hate. Turmoil for happiness. Please be in her circumstances. Perform a miracle in her life and if it be your divine will, bring into her life someone to love and to love her unconditionally. I know through you all things are possible. Praise Honor and Glory to you Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
- September 22, 2014I pray for a myself and my fiancee so that our relationship may become stronger that our bond now lead us finally to marriage.
- September 22, 2014Please pray for George who is very hard working and dues so much for his job and it takes away from his family because they expect everything from him and year him badly and he she's everything by himself and gets treated badly and the one who do nothing and do show up for shifts finish their jobs while George does all there jobs as one man gets left with it all and not appreciated at all. Pray he gets praised and taken care of and they start to make the others who use him accountable thank you
- September 22, 2014Father, please guide me to live according to Your principles so that I may be worth of You fulfilling my needs! I'm listening and watching! Amen.
- September 22, 2014TODAY WE PRAY GOD FOR EARTH's HEALED WEATHER in GOD'S WILL & GRACE, ALL WEATHER GENTLE SAFE 4 ALL LIFE & ALL NEEDS, food water heat power fuel health medical farming, MORE ICE AT POLES&WHEREVER that heals weather, HEALED OZONE LAYER, COLD Alkaline OCEANS, HEALED reefs, EARTH's FORESTS PROTECTED, 4 RAIN RAIN SNOW clouds WATER COLD COLD COLD COLDER WHERE NEEDED 4 HEALING WEATHER & ALL FIRES OUT! including OREGON, Happy Camp, OR, king, CA CALIFORNIA WASHINGTON UTAH AUSTRALIA, all STORMS LESSENED EVERYWHERE, GENTLED, SO SAFE 4ALL, TY God for these merciful healed-weather blessings in all places needing!
- September 22, 2014Pray for freind katherine lost daughter to a horrible crime
- September 22, 2014Please pray for reconciliation between R and I, and that my ex and his friend/fiance leave me alone. Thank you.
- September 22, 2014Hello, Please Pray for Me, My Husband, and My Son. My Husband works out of town during the week, and comes home to be with Us on the weekends. We miss Him soo badly and We need Him here with Us. We know Our Lord has a plan far much better for Us, and for Us to learn something from this, He has been hearing that the orginal plant where He worked is coming back here in 2016. We Pray it will be sooner than 2016, or that We can endure 2 more years without Him here all the time, Thank You in advance for Your Prayers. Also, will You Pray for Our Financial situations from Our past from making wrong decisions, in which We have asked forgiveness from GOD and We know what We did, and have learned from Our mistakes. It also involves owing Family money, and We Pray for a financial miracle or Pray for a way to work it All out. IN HIS NAME, WE PRAY!! Thank You soo soo much! Sincerely, Susan