Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 27, 2014Lord, please watch over and protect me and my family and keep us safe from all harm and evil. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen
- July 27, 2014Healing for Jessie (IN ICU on ventilator), peace, hope & salvation for her & my family, heal and open Baby Taylor's eye. Bring God's promises to pass. Prayers for family salvation, protection, finances, weight loss & control, skin condition, favor with social security & IBR. In Jesus' name. Amen
- July 27, 2014I am asking for prayer that a door will open this week and I will start receiving job offers for an Associate Chiropractor position and that I will be placed in a loving,caring, environment to allow me to take care for others and be the best Doctor of Chiropractic I can be and that the schedule and pay will be favorable and allow me to support my children and continue to be a great mother to my two children
- July 27, 2014Pray for the healing of Bradley's knee, he has a torn muscle. He is so worried about missing work, no paychecks and paying his bills. Please pray for his healing and his other needs. Thank you.
- July 27, 2014Please pray that Kate and Lee find their passports they need to find them before the end of the week. They have been searching for them for a month. Please pray that they find them asap. Thank you all so much God bless!
- July 27, 2014My niece Allison is battling alcoholism. She has done 2 rounds of rehab since March and is drinking again. I am fearful she will die of this disease. Her husband has left her and she has lost 2 jobs so far. She is 29 yrs old. Please lift her up in prayer. She is surrounded by family who love her and will be there for her. She seemingly has not hit her rock bottom yet. Thank you so much
- July 27, 2014We have had a vacation planned for almost a year, now my son's boss might not let him off work to go. I know that there are way more important things on here to pray for, but we would appreciate your prayers. God bless you.
- July 27, 2014Almighty God, Father, I pray for the miracles of love & marriage. I place my desire for love and marriage to Louis into your loving hands. Bless him & keep him safe. Bless us. Restore us Father. Open communication, heal our misunderstandings. Soften & turn Louis’ heart. Bless us with a future together and a loving, joyous, intimate, Christ centered covenant marriage. Speak life into Louis and my relationship. Unite us and use us to Your glory, Father. Thank you. Your will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- July 27, 2014Please help me pray as my family and I are going through a very difficult time where I do not have permanent full-time job and I'm in transition and I do not have place to stay. Please pray that God will give me strength and give me favor and open doors.
- July 27, 2014Father, save, protect, provide, heal, guide, grant mercy, wisdom, favor, comfort, peace, grace, hope, forgiveness, restoration. joy and love to my family, loved ones and me. Darrick, Barbara, Louis, Linda, Karyn, Rickey, Dee, Karyn, Damerri, Taylor, Nickie, DJ, Elliott, DAB lovedones & friends, Katie & family, Essie, Jill, Marcus, Carla, Heather, Dorian, Christine, Joe, Ratisha, Chivon’s family, Reginald, Claudia, Lobia & family, Mary, Cheryl & family, Timi, Wayne & family, children of NJ lady, Randi & parent, Jessie B & family, LP, Billy & family, survivors of disasters, the poor, President Obama & country, Peace in Jerusalem, Israel, Palestine, US & war and conflict zones, protect & return Nigerian girls, woman/family in Sudan, Sudanese people, Larry, Michael, OM, Ray, CJ, John W & family, Max and unnamed loved ones and friends. Thank you Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen.