Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 21, 2014Dear God, Please help me with our finances. We are really struggling. Please help me with my job. I can not loose my job. In Jesus Name, Amen
- August 21, 2014Thank you for your prayers, emails and support and I love you for it. Please continue to pray for me and with me against demonic spirits that caused me to be hit by 2 wrecklessly driving cab drivers when I was 9 and 9 and a half years old. I have been taught to pray by the HOLY SPIRIT and I need the strength of your prayers joined with mines to cast these spirits out of my atmosphere and environment and into the pit of hell and bind them there. Please agree with me about this and pray for my finances. I love you and thank you and GOD bless you.
- August 21, 2014I need prayers for finacial stability and prosperity, and for the wisdom to utilize my wealth for helping myself, my family and friends, as well as for any others who need help. Thank you and God Bless!
- August 21, 2014Please l need prayer to find a job right away. We are in a financial bind and need help. The pressure on me is too much, l need gods help. Thank you. God bless
- August 21, 2014Thank you for offering to pray for me over the next year; that I will learn to implement financial discernment in my daily affairs and not be impulsive with my finances. This way, I do not need to struggle with not having enough every month come mid-month when I run out of funds for my family's daily needs!
- August 21, 2014pray for my healing
- August 21, 2014Thank you so much for all of your prayers. I usually ask for prayer for others. I forget some times that I need prayer myself and I am in need of prayer. I lost my job my job that I was working for twelve years and since then I have worked at a temp agency. I am 63 years old and I don't have any savings for retirement. I am divorced after 28 years of marriage and I concentrated on family for so many years. So I need your prayers for God to bless me financially and every way. I trust in Him and I have been praying as well. I thank you for praying with me. I thank Him for answering our prayers.
- August 21, 2014My name is Tracy. I am confused on what exactly is my life's purpose and soul's mission. I ask you to pray for me to know what God and Jesus wants for me to do in this life. I ask for positive, confirming/re-affirming, signs, siuations, conversations and persons,Angels,or whatever it may be; to let me know, in bold, no uncertain terms, on what my next move is to be on this. Thank you so much! In God's grace and love. Amen
- August 21, 2014Please pray for my youngest son to realize that drugs are not the answer and find another hobby. Please pray for my oldest son to find full time employment at a local factory. He really wants to work at Inteva Products, but let him hear God's plan for him. Please pray for me to mind my own business (smile) and not try to fix their lives (becasue I know that does not work). Praise God!
- August 21, 2014Hello, My name is Susan H- and my husband Andrew and I are 10 weeks pregnant and had a Doc. Appt. on Tue. the 19th. and he said he could not find a heartbeat and somewhere along the way the baby stopped growing.I have not miscarried yet. I made another appt for Monday Aug. 25th for a second opinion.If this is Gods will let me miscarry to move on from this devastating experience.If the Doc. is wrong please pray for a heartbeat on Monday. Thank you and God Bless you all.