Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 16, 2014Please pray for my brother Gene - . Today was another check-up at R. C. C. His test shows a spot in his liver has grown and needs surgery again. He has been battling endocrine tumors (cancer) for 2 years now. Thank you!!!!!!
- September 16, 2014For energy stamina strength endurance for healing for all those healing! For perfect desired healing Focus for healing for all those healing! We TY Lord!
- September 16, 2014Please pray that Ellen's house will sell as the family needs to move. Thank you for your prayers.
- September 16, 2014Daughter getting married having shower this weekend. Difficult situation need prayer
- September 16, 2014Prayers of healing...physical/mental for my mom,Barbara. Suffering from arthritis and dementia. Thank you.
- September 16, 2014I have been acting contradictory to the word and not behaving like a christian. Also, a man who professed to love me, he and I have been fighting and I believe tht I have lost him quick. I was immature and I was not prepared for the love he claimed he had to offer me. I have been acting ugly to him because I loaned him some money and he has not paid me back. It is not the money, but the principle. Also, afer knowing him only a week, I engaged in sexual relations with him once. Changing the subject, please pray for me to get caught up with my math homework and make an a on my biology test.
- September 16, 2014Please pray for our family as we are going through much heartache and confusion after my husband has left the family. He said he wants to come back but stalled the next day- he is in bondage and it's effecting my 10-year old and me. We pray for God to release him from Satan's grip and to lift the blinders- so he can focus on Jesus and let Him be the guide. We pray for restoration of family and renewing of faith for Alan- my husband. Thank you- Marina
- September 16, 2014Please pray for my sister-in-law, Cindy -. Cindy is battling cancer for the second time and it isn't going well. She lost her husband one year ago to lung cancer and has a 14 year old son to raise. Cindy has a very strong faith in God. My brother was a minister. Thank you!
- September 16, 2014My heavenly father I Pray for my son Michael- please help him to stop using all illegal drug's tobaccos alcoholic beverages and free him from all anxiety disorders anger tantrums depression sadness confusion hopelessness if you don't want to do that for my son and me then help him to find a place to live and help me to be safe and i don't want him with if im going to suffer extortion threats of violence with him please if he won't change please take him to a,new place where he can get help i Pray in Jesus Name Amen,
- September 16, 2014For Tracie: has staph infection too.