Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for Jeannie and Joe. We are in need of Healings in our bodies and for a Financial Breakthrough Miracle. Please, also pray for Angela who is recovering from aneurysm surgery. Thank you for your prayers and may GOD BLESS YOU and your ministry !!!!! Respectfully, Jeannie & Joe
- September 2, 2014Dear Lord, forgive me of my sins and forgive me if I am being selfish, but I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus to boldly ask for the finances to repair my home and to repay all of our debts. Thank you for your blessings and answered prayers and for those to come. Let it rain and may your favor rain down on us. May all praise and glory be lifted to honor you, Father.
- September 2, 2014Dear Lord, I need you. Please be with me. I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus asking forgiveness and help repenting. Deliver me from temptation and cleanse my mind of sinful, angry, or judgmental thoughts and memories. Let me live filled with faith, hope, love, peace, purpose, and confidence. I pray to thank you and praise you, Father. Thank you for blessing my marriage and family. Thank you for helping us regain our intimacy and for helping us grow closer to you and to each other. Thank you for hearing our silent prayers and answering our needs in your way. Thank you for sharing health, favor, and promotion. Thank you for leading us from debt and blessing our finances. Lord, bring healing to the sick and blessings to their caregivers, bring jobs to the unemployed, bring hope and second chances to the desperate, and bring your word to the unsaved that they would choose redemption through Jesus Christ. Bless all who come to you and all who pray for others. Thank you for all of your blessings and answered prayers and for those to come. May all praise and glory be lifted to honor you Lord.
- September 2, 2014my son that is going through a court battle !! I know that God will see him through with his case being dismissed without him facing a conviction and doing time!! Please pray for him !!
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my husband Rod, for wisdom, strength and guidance from God to flood his soul. Thank you.
- September 2, 2014Dear Lord, please bring jobs to David and Leticia. Please share your favor and promotion over Cynthia, Gilbert, Lilia, Laura, Dante, Joe, Jose, Juanita, and me at our jobs. Thank you for your blessings and answered prayers and for those to come. May all praise and glory be lifted to honor you Lord.
- September 2, 2014Dear Lord, I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus (Mark 11:24, John 14:14) asking that you share your healing touch over Debbie, Debra, Sylvia's son, Janis, Lilia, Fred, Gilbert, Cynthia, mom, and all others who are ill. Heal the sick and bless their caregivers. Thank you for your mercy and grace and may all praise and glory be lifted to you Lord.
- September 2, 2014My Lord bless Rebekah and Natalie and give both a good happy healthy safe wonderful great awesome loving fun exciting mind healing stress free life and Tuesday and keep both happy and safe in school and keep both strong and safe my lord and heal both and keep Natalie strong and happy in her new school and home for now my lord and please bring her back home soon safe and healed my lord and make my family whole again my lord and bless and heal Tina my Lord and take all the stress away from her my Lord and bring her joy and happiness in her life real soon my Lord and I pray all three have a joyful blessed great day ad all be great for each for I pray and ask you all of this in thy most precious Jesus's name I pray to you my Lord Amen and Amen my lord. love you lord. thank you lord.
- September 2, 2014My lord bless me Lisa and Tina and give all a good happy healthy safe wonderful great awesome loving fun exciting financially set life and Tuesday and keep all afloat and bless me and heal my whole body my lord and please help me to pay all my bills and keep afloat my Lord and give me a awesome happy blessed life my lord and bless and heal Natalie my lord and give both a good happy healthy safe wonderful great awesome loving fun exciting mind healing stress free life and Tuesday and please keep both strong and happy my Lord and bless Lisa and Tina and bring both to work safe and both back home safe my lord and both have a great awesome blessed day my lord and bind my family closely my lord and bless and heal my mom and dad my Lord for I pray and ask you all of this in thy most precious Jesus's name I pray to you my Lord Amen and amen my lord. Love you lord. thank you Lord.
- September 2, 2014Pray for my 27 year old son who has battled drug addiction and suicide for 8 years. He is at the end of his rope as am I. Please pray for restoration in my family.