Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014DEAR GUARDIAN ANGEL, I HATE TO LOWER MYSELF TO JEWISH LAW BUT I HAVE TO. TALK TO SHEREE'S GUARDIAN ANGEL AND PLEASE, STARTING TOMORROW IN THE MORNING, GIVE SHEREE WHAT I HAVE, WITHOUT HOPE OF ANY RELIEF, FOR ONE WHOLE WEEK. THEN MAYBE SHE WILL STOP PICKING ON ME WHEN I AM NOT FEELING WELL. AMEN.
- October 22, 2014Please increase my faith and keep my mom healthy. Deliver us from evil. I trust you, God. Thank you!
- October 22, 2014Please pray for the healing of my dog Dixie's leg. We find out the prognosis tomorrow and my family is just not prepared to deal with any more heartache right now. Thank you all so much for caring for al of God's creatures.
- October 22, 2014I saw a poster that I saw saying a dog was stolen - I pray the dog will be returned to his/her owner safe and sound!!!!
- October 22, 2014Dear God I thank you for my blessings. I pray and beg forgiveness for my sins. Please keep my mom , Dad, Kim,Paul , Lola and Zach safe. Please keep Paul healthy have him make a doctors apt and let him be in good health from the tip of his head to bottom of toes and no cancer cells and no bad health. God keep me cancer free. Heal Paul and i Relationship and let him say he loves me again. Keep me patient and take away my anger and obssesive behaviors calling repeatedly, worrying about other women. He is a good man take my worry Away please God Amen
- October 22, 2014Please pray for my Aunt Gerry. She is close to death and is suffering very much. Please pray that the Lord gives her peace & comfort in this difficult time & brings healing to her soul. And when it is her time to leave this world, she is taken immediately into heaven, into Jesus' loving arms.
- October 22, 2014A good friend & her boyfriend asked me to buy something I morally felt uncomfortable buying that could jeopardize my career field. The last 2 months they let me temporarily stay with them after my dog suddenly unexpectedly died a painful death, my car was totaled, I lost my job & had to move out of my rent house bc of toxins. I'm strong, generally more resilient, I'm doing the best I'm able to pick up the pieces of my scattered life asap but some days are harder than others. I'm grateful for those that prayed for me & helped me the last 4 months, the most difficult time of my life. I'm closer to getting things unscattered just wish I could pause to take a breath. It's so easy for people not experiencing this to judge me, they have no idea, if they only knew. I wish I could run away & be near someone that understands how I feel. I need a hug. Please pray all of my wreckage is soon fixed. Thank u.
- October 22, 2014Please pray for my mentally ill sister who won't accept the help she needs, but asks for support from her family that we can't provide. This puts us all in an sad situation and we don't know where to turn to except prayer. Thank you.
- October 22, 2014I just got this post from afriend in C. PLease be so kind as to pray for this accident victim and his wife. "A D.C. resident was in a motorcycle accident last night. His wife is a dear friend of mine and in need of some love, support and prayers. He was air lifted to E. and currently fighting for his life with her by his side" Thank you and God blesss you!!
- October 22, 2014Father, help me. Heal my broken heart. Deliver me from depression, anxiety, fear, abandonment and rejection. Grant me favor. I cast my cares on you. Help me. In Jesus' name. Amen