Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014I am so stressed over my young adult son's struggle right now. I've sent in a prayer request for him, but realize I am struggling. Please pray for me to find my peace again and have faith that God will heal my son. Thank you!
- September 1, 2014My wife has left me and I am so distraught. Ted
- September 1, 2014Father, I place Louis into your loving hands. Protect him and keep him safe. Guide us together. Heal and guard our emotions and hearts. Heal our insecurities and misunderstandings. Open communication between us, remove the scales from our eyes. open doors, remove obstacles, move mountains, create the perfect opportunities for us, encourage and comfort us. Grant us favor and bless with good success. Send Godly counsel. Grant us wisdom, courage and inner peace. Restore us Father. Speak Life into our relationship. Soften and turn Louis' heart. Bless us with a future together and a loving, joyous, intimate, Christ centered, covenant marriage. Unite us and use us to Your glory. Your will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- September 1, 2014My Mom (Toni) was set to go to rehab last Fri. & she will need to have an angiogram done for her heart, as the heart enzymes had been elevated after her fall. We understand that it is a routine procedure that is conducted daily. Her doctor wants to make certain that all is clear. Dear Jesus, we humbly ask you for the procedure to go well and that all is well with her heart and to guide the surgeons hands and to free us all up from any anxiety & to replace it with Your continual Peace & Healing Comfort, Mom is such a wonderful woman, please continue to help her heal up quickly and to continue to give her Your Strength & Armor of Protection from the tip of her toes to the top of her head and everything in between, she has always been there for us and always asks for Your protection upon us, please continue to Protect her always, we ask this in Your Precious Name, giving You All the Glory, Honor & Praise, Allelujah ! Amen ! l & we Trust in Your Guidance & Peace,
- September 1, 2014my left hip is hurting with bursitus and I'm a Christian lady that wants to fit in to this church. My christian friend is very controling of me and wants me to talk more. She's pretty critical of other denominations and this is not Christian at all. She needs more love and doesn't have a good memory.
- September 1, 2014Father, save, protect, provide, heal, guide, grant mercy, wisdom, favor, comfort, peace, grace, hope, forgiveness, restoration. joy and love to my family, loved ones and me. Darrick, Barbara, Louis, Linda, Karyn, Rickey, Dee, Karyn, Damerri, Taylor, Nickie, DJ, Elliott, DAB lovedones & friends, Katie & family, Essie, Jill, Marcus, Carla, Heather, Dorian, Christine, Joe, Ratisha, Chivon’s family, Reginald, Claudia, Lobia & family, Mary, Cheryl & family, Timi, Wayne & family, children of NJ lady, Randi & parent, Jessie B & family, LP, Billy & family, survivors of disasters, the poor, President Obama & country, Ferguson, MO, Peace in Jerusalem, Israel, Palestine, US & war and conflict zones, protect & return Nigerian girls & hostages, defeat terrorism ISIS-ISIL, James, Larry, Michael, OM, Ray, CJ, J W family, KJ, Max and unnamed loved ones and friends. Thank you Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- September 1, 2014Pray for my dog dakota bless him that they let him come home after court these kids teased him and he is in the pound and we have to win the case or else I can't get him back we go to court on September 3rd and October 6thy say he is viscous but he is very shy and these kids were warned but they didn't listen and they are holding him for court please bless him and pray for him that they favor for him that he gets to come home after court I don't want to lose him over this he is very much loved and dearly missed and his family misses him too and they want him to come home after court and it is lonely without him here I just want to be able to be together again just want him to be with me again it's not the same without him here he's part of the family
- September 1, 2014I want prayer for my son Justin. He has debts that he needs to pay before he gets into serous problems. He has a warrant out for his arrest just for not paying a ticket for an inspecton sticker. Also not paying to fees. We have not talked in several weeks. I havent't called him because I cannot talk to him . He yells back at me or hangs up of I mention these things to him. I ask Jesus to touch him and give him what he needs to be a responsible adult. He also smokes weed I want prayer for him to quit. Pray that he calls me to tell me that he has paid his thicket. And is working on the other. A mother who loves her only son, dearly. Praying for Justin.
- September 1, 2014I am suffering a small measure of anxiety as I am awaiting the results of a biopsy after surgery to remove a gastrointestinal stromal tumor for which I had requested prayer. I have these bouts of coughing which causes pain to the wound
- September 1, 2014Pray for my brother James. He is waiting on a bank decision for a home loan. Also his wife Deb is going in for back surgery in 2 weeks. She is in alot of pain. They are both very religious and pray often. Thank you for praying for me; I paid my back rent and am still in my apartment. Thank you and take care. San