Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 29, 2014Having a really tough time with my sinuses and left ear. Please ask God to intervene and relieve the pressure and dizziness and permanently heal whatever is wrong. This has been going on for over a year!
- August 29, 2014Dear Prayer friends, I asked for prayer the other day for my son Jason regarding a job offer. Now the same son needs prayers for his emotional well being & that of his family. His wife of 12 years is a difficult, unstable and unhappy person. She treats their 2 children abby, 8 and jack 6, horribly every day with no signs of unconditional love. She even left the kids w/my son a couple ears ago for 6 months to be with another man. she came back when the man dumped her. Please pray for my sons stamina and sanity and the well being of the whole family. Thanks, Elen
- August 29, 2014I pray for Justin (heart problem), Joanne (breathing problem), Maryann (knee replacement) Cathy (MS) I pray for Justin (heart problems), Joanne (breathing problems), Frank (severe pain/knees), Maryann (knee replacement) Cathy (MS), For Lou and his wife both health problems and for Joan who just lost her husband and John who just lost his wife. For my pain from arthritis to be alleviated in my feet. Lastly please lift my dtr in law up in prayer as she is to be teaching in a very dangerous area and we pray for her safety at all times. Thank you for praying for these requests. Peace in our world. Keep us safe.
- August 29, 2014my foster mother is in the hospital ER with some kind of heart problem - please ask God to heal her
- August 29, 2014I suffer from agoraphobia (fear of leaving home). I was able to stay at my son's home this summer, but it is now time to go home tomorrow, August 30th. Traveling is VERY difficult for me. Please ask God to intervene and take all anxiety and fear away and help me get back home safely.
- August 29, 2014Pls pray for a lady who is going through relationship difficulties. She has a lot of anxiety and is very fragile. Her husband gets angry about things and takes things out on her. She tries to be patient but it is taking its toll on her emotionally. He refuses to resolve whatever is bothering him--just shuts down and goes to bed or leaves. he has been sick and it has taken a toll on their marriage. I am concerned for her as she feels like she can't go on, wishes she was dead. She says she won't do anything to hurt herself, but she is tired and weary of this relationship problem.
- August 29, 2014I AM LEAVING SUNDAY TO GO BACK TO MO. WOULD LIKE PRAYER FOR TRAVEL MERCY...THAT I HAVE A GREAT TRIP BACK HOME, I DON'T HAVE ANY TROUBLE N I DON'T HAVE ANY BAD WEATHER,N NO CAR PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC PROBLEMS..PRAYER FOR ANXIETY N NERVOUSNESS...
- August 29, 2014Please pray that Phyllis and her husband can get jobs. Thanks!
- August 29, 2014Thank you all for praying for me and my family. We are so grateful for each prayer said on our behalf. May God bless you richly for taking the time to pray for others.
- August 29, 2014Pray for Claudia.