Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 2, 2014Rita - & Family (ill) Viola - (ill)
- September 2, 2014please pray for God's guidance for me and my marriage. we argue and yell and do not have patience for each other. I got married in church and divorce is not an option that would be pleasing to Our Lord. I will have to learn to pray for myself as well as others! please help me in this thank you
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my Family and I that we will be able to pay our rent. That The Lord will provide a way.
- September 2, 2014The BC G. is to make a decision tomorrow on my request to keep the house/acreage from being repossessed for tax arrears. I had asked that I be given the opportunity to pay the back taxes so that I can keep the property. This has been stressful on my health. I pray to the Lord to intervene. I ask for your Prayers. Thanks Ben
- September 2, 2014Lord I am a failure as a man, I need to work to take care of my family. My life is not important, the lives of those I love is.God provide me stable employment and benefits so I can take care of my family. For your Glory Lord, Thank you Lord.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for me-that mu testing at the hospital-Upper G.I. and lower G.I. will go well and have good results-I am having tests on Wednesday September 3rd 2014 starting in the morning.
- September 2, 2014please pray for Joshua who has special needs and is so stubborn and strong-willed. He is a child who thinks he knows everything and of course, he does not. I pray that I can reach him and bring him closer to God. thank you and may God bless you
- September 2, 2014I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY KIDNEYS AND DEPRESSION
- September 2, 2014We are foster parents. Ethan is being given to 2 gay men for adopt. We have decided we would adopt him, so he would not end up with these men. Please pray we are accepted, and they let us adopt him.
- September 2, 2014please pray for Ronnie's continued progress and recuperation after his latest surgery and for the doctors to find the explanation for Gail's pain. May God bless you and thank you