Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 30, 2014Pls pray for my mother who is old and all by herself. Pray that she has good health and long life and to live peacefully with no fears for her life, Pray for my brother who has cancer and all his cancer should disappear and he should have long life and good health. Thank youy=. Amen
- August 30, 2014Dear Jesus, I ask you please help Tiffany to quit drinking and to make their marriage work. Please help Allisha to get the shift change she wants before winter begins. Please bless and protect my family. Amen
- August 30, 2014Need prayer for depression. I am so tired of everything being so hard and having no joy. Adult Kids that are disrespectful and uncaring. Selfish partner w/ an anger problem. Tired, tired, tired...
- August 30, 2014I would really appreciate your prayers for a couple of things. My family will be traveling for a special birthday celebration on Saturday, and I would appreciate your prayers for them for safety and fun as they travel and throughout the day. Also, I would appreciate prayer as a friend and I play a wedding on Saturday while my family is at the birthday party. If you can please pray that as we play our instruments, we would blend well and provide beautiful music that is timed perfectly for each segment of the ceremony, I would be so grateful. In addition, the weather calls for rain during this outdoor wedding, so if you can please pray that God would allow for nice, rain-free weather during the ceremony and reception, and that He would provide us with travel safety as we go to and from the wedding, I would appreciate it. Thank you for your prayers!
- August 30, 2014Please pray for my friend A. Please pray for his salvation. Pray that he has an encounter with Jesus. Pray that God would send him dreams and visions. Pray that he would turn to The Lord and trust him. I declare a softening of his heart and ask that in the name of Jesus all distractions such as women, loneliness, family problems would be bound. I declare a loosening of the Spirit of God over him. I ask that he would become so desperate that he has to turn to Jesus. I declare the spirit of The Lord over him....and that The Lord would bring to his memory the words of the Bible. I pray he would find the truth of Jesus and that his heart would be softened. I pray that God would work speedily and mightily in this situation.
- August 30, 2014LORD, please keep negative thought away from Andy and I (Irma) Also keep is away from worrying. Let us grow stronger in your faith and your love as well on the faith and love for eachother keep all of us safe from harm and open Andy's hearing in his heart so he can understand the words i write to hi. Thankyou Lord in Jesus name.AMEN!
- August 30, 2014Please pray for my health and heal my body thank you amen
- August 30, 2014God, please heal me from this health problem I'm suffering from right now. Thank you, God.
- August 30, 2014Desperately need help to save teeth; chronic gum and teeth infection does not clear up. Simply cannot afford dental care at the present as they will extract teeth and I will then become toothless. Bless you and deepest thanks. Maribel
- August 30, 2014My daughter needs your prayers. She is having a mental breakdown and In the hospital. I am so worried about my daughter, her name is cileigh (pronounced kylee). Please pray that her mind is restored. Thank you all so much for taking time out to pray for my daughter. I love Jesus. God bless you all. I can't thank you enough!