Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 22, 2014lift up bryan he needs to move his family out of his moms house its to small for all of them .he works all the time but he is stuck paying all his mothers house bills and he has no money to save to move .that brings a lot of stress on his marriage his wife is recovering from illness she was out of work for over a year and they have a child in school.his mothers boyfriend also lives with them and has no income coming in he is in his 70 and wont even apply for social security benafits and that's a lot on this family to handel .he should not have to support a lazy man his mom is not married to but the family will be homeless if they don't live here .im asking the lord to bless them with money more then enough to help them move out and on in jesus name
- August 22, 2014Please pray for peace, comfort for the family & friends of Katie (16 yrs) who was killed in a car wreck yesterday. Father we give You praise. Please help us to understand this tragic loss. Help all of us to find You through this loss. Please give eternal rest upon Katie's soul. Help her mother and brother survive this loss. We thank You for revealing Yourself to Christie & Kody. In Jesus name. Thank you all for your prayers.
- August 22, 2014I need healing for intesten and stomach and utrin issues gas a bloting problems and hormone balance thank you
- August 22, 2014lift up danny he needs healing for back bone issues he is in his teens and it makes it hard to find friends that don't treat him bad at school please pray for him thank you
- August 22, 2014Please pray for my dad Aaron. He is hospitalized with numerous massive blood clots in his leg and diabetes and kidney problems. Please pray for healing. Thank you for all prayers.
- August 22, 2014Dear Lord, I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding. Bless me and John, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other's worth. Please touch the heart of my partner John, fill it with much love for me. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Help us all get any help we need. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind, Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I love you. Amen
- August 22, 2014janet-chronic pain, ear ache
- August 22, 2014God's calling on my life in career choice. No more average jobs. To remain faithful to his will and word.
- August 22, 2014I’m reaching out for prayer because I’ve had a very, very difficult 3 yrs & I need all the help & prayer I can get. I lost my job due to a work injury & then had two major tragedies soon follow. I’ve been on a healing journey w/ the Lord since. He said He has a new life for me at the end of my healing. I’m still unemployed & have $12 in my wallet. I can’t take this much longer. I’ve felt prompted to ask for prayer to get to the finish line & claim all His promises. I need the new life He has promised me. Thank you-
- August 22, 2014Please pray for Anne whose home was completely destroyed in the devastating Colorado flood of 2013. She still must pay the mortgage despite her heartabreaking loss. She also lost a substantial portion of her restaurant in the flood. She needs financial prayers for her mortgage -- she has been living with a friend since the flood. Please pray for peace for her. Please pray for her health - which is rapidly declining. Please pray for a new start for her. Thank you.