Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 22, 2014Healing,peace,love,joy,grace,favor,finances,protection
- September 22, 2014Kent - Pray for him to be the spiritual head of our home please. Scott - Please pray for him to remain alcohol free. Preston - Thanks for praying hard that he will remain fully in line with the will of Christ in all relationships especially.
- September 22, 2014please pray with me. Thankyou Lord that the kingdom of Heaven is here now. Christ consciousness is now overflowing into our world now in overwhelming waves of love, peace, joy and utter bliss. All life on earth is now feeling these waves. All life is heavenly now. All people are heavenly minded. All people are smiling more, laughing more, more friendly, more kind, more joyous, filled with your overwhelming love, peace, joy and utter bliss. Wonderful miracles, healings, magical things and visions of Jesus and his loving angels are happening now to all people around the world. All people are coming to Jesus for all their needs, praying, following your commandments and repenting of their sins. All dna has been repaired. All is run in only positive syncronicity now. Earth is now the most glorious, cleanest, most peaceful heaven with the most kind, caring, gentle, humble, overly considerate, heavenly minded, overly compassionate and overly generous people in it. All people are now madly in love with Jesus. Jesus is the king and hero of the world now. Jesus is omnipresent around the world. Jesus is here now to receive his bride. In Jesus name. Amen
- September 22, 2014I have a situation concerning my mom's life insurance that she should be receiving due to my dad's death, and her bank accounts that is in need of immediate prayer.
- September 22, 2014Please pray for my son in law Sam - He is a 35 year old loving dedicated father of of three young children. He collapsed 2 weeks ago because of a growth (hemangiona) on his brain stem. He struggles to walk and has slurred speech. Another bleed on his brain stem could end his life. Please please help. Much gratitude. Janet-
- September 22, 2014An unspoken prayer is requested by my son for the issues he is thinking about. So pray for Ken's burden and his unspoken requests that God will reveal His plan in all things concerning Ken's burden. In Jesus Name we ask it.
- September 22, 2014Please pray hard for God to heal Alan's respiratory illness and restore his health. Thank you all and may God bless you as well. I ask in the name of Christ, our Saviour. mom
- September 22, 2014Dear Lord and Prayer Warriors: Please pray for my friend Missy and her family. Her husband and she are both unemployed, but are looking for work and their unemployment is up. They need a job. They have five children to feed. They have bills to pay and are in a panic. They need a miracle truly. Thank you all. God Bless.
- September 22, 2014Please pray for me to be healed, centered, focus on what God is asking of me right now to do and be given the confidence,trust and creativity and complete his works. Amen!!! God Bless you all. Thank you.
- September 22, 2014Please pray for a colleague of mine who has lost her son this year in a terrible motorcycle accident. He died in June at the age of 24 or 25. Her name is Susan, and when I talk to her on the phone she is overcome with grief and starts to cry. She lives in a small town and doesn't want to upset friends or family so she can't talk about it to them. Please pray for her comfort in this time such sorrow. thank you!