Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 23, 2014Well recently i had a baby n his father went to jail.....his father havent even got to hold him yet ..and he only saw him through a tv screen..Please pray for me ..my children needs their father ..he not a bad person at all ..he went to jail for tryin to provide food and a place to stay for me and his children please help and pray for me .....my name is Shaerica j- ..and his name is Tevin w-.
- July 23, 2014Please pray for L.I. from Ca. She's in a hospital in A- recovering from surgery, and has suffered several complications. Her puppy is lost without her Mommy and wants her home. We pray for L.I.'s immediate stabilization, and full and speedy recovery, in Jesus' name. May God also continually bless each and every one of us. For this we give thanks, knowing that it is so, and so it is. Amen.
- July 23, 2014Jason and Jamie can get their home sold easily, quickly and get a good amount. Also they are trying to sell their car. Prayer they can get everything organized for their move to Japan.
- July 23, 2014My daughter has a test tomorrow please pray for her that God will help her to pass this test. God bless t
- July 23, 2014My husband and I need wisdom & God's guidance to make some important decisions. 1) We need to know if we should go into partnership (as the owner) of a new educational business with a foreign businesswoman (who is funding the business). It is great responsibility for us to apply for license as the owner, the person in charge, even though we may not be able to be actually overseeing the entire operation of the business. 2) Wisdom for the situation with our rental property - we have two tenants now, but one wants to rent the entire property over the second tenant, but the other still wants to be there. Please ask God to guide us to do the right thing. Tiffany
- July 23, 2014janet-chronic pain
- July 23, 2014Please pray for my grandson who is having a difficult time seeing his future opening up and wanting to seek something else which is not in his best interest. Pray for peace in his life and happiness and to learn to deal with the stress of every day life. Thank you
- July 23, 2014Lord I come before you humble an broken. I pray that you bless the life of Victoria please keep her safe. Protect her and draw near to her. Please bless my future wife lord and help us stay faithful. Please just bless us thank you my king.
- July 23, 2014Went to viewing today of our 98 year old Grammy tomorrow is the memorial service! A lot of emotions being tossed around with all the family;going to pictures and just mementos some hurt feelings;lots of different emotions. Give us all strength and a peace that comes from you God. In Jesus precious name!
- July 23, 2014please pray for me a financial blessing/miracle to pay my bills, thank you for praying with me.