Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 1, 20141- Please pray that God use me and make me an evangelist. 2- Please pray that God put an end to the failures in my life and that I will succeed in whatever I do. 3- Please pray that God free me from my debts. I have debts that amount to more than US $ 100,000.00 4- Please pray that God give me a house with a least 5 bedrooms 5- Please pray that God send students to my school “ E. S. Bible College & Seminary”. 6- Please pray for the salvation of my two sons Luc and Isaac. Paul -
- August 1, 2014Please pray for a safe trip this weekend and for no accidents are mishap. I pray that we will all get along and that we can have fun and RELAX together. Thanks. Lori
- August 1, 2014I am praying for the nation of Israel, for our President, for continued good health, for the believers world wide, for Naomi-may she be healed soon, and for the weather to cool slightly (but without much rain) here in SW Fla! Amen
- August 1, 2014Johnathan - has bleeding inside his body,Schizophrenia,fast pulse.Matthew - hears buzzing,cant sleep,gets nervous,diabetes.Pray for Loretta -.Pray so evil spirits of all kinds.Leave our bodies and then go hell.Pray the whole month for us.Thank you.
- August 1, 2014I pray for healing and restoration for my knee and joint health, as well as the restoration of my hair and deliverance from depression and the negative emotions that I've been dealing with for the majority of my life. I pray that God will give me the confidence to be the W. of G. P. that he gave me the potential to be. I also am praying for God to open the right career door for me. I pray that it is a career that I am fulfilled, I am able to grow personally and professionally and will make a positive difference in the lives of others. I pray that God will open this door before September 2014. I am also praying that God will fulfill his promise of Genesis 2:18 in my life and raise up a Godly Man to be my husband. I pray that he is tall because I'm tall and Good Looking, Loyal, Financially Secure, Good Provider, Protector, has a Good Sense of Humor, Healthy and Respectful. In short, I want a husband who is comparable to me and whom I'm comparable with. I ask these things in Jesus' Holy Name. Amen.
- August 1, 2014I Pray for yson Michael - to repent of his drug use and anger tantrums depression sadness confusion hopelessness and ask God tochwlp him to stop and quiet all illegal drug's tobaccos alcoholic beverages i Pray in Jesus came Amen,
- August 1, 2014I've gotten myself into some legal trouble and need money for an attorney. I don't have any extra money or anyone I can ask to help. I just pray that God watches over me during this process so that His will is done... weather I stay free or have to do jailtime.
- August 1, 2014I ask God's help in assisting my daughters boyfriend in getting a good job. I also ask that he receive the help he needs for anger management.
- August 1, 2014Please pray for my mother to get rid of the inflammation and pain in her knee by the infusion of antibiotics and to avoid another series of operations. Thank you.
- August 1, 2014My life is falling apart. I am in process of starting a company and we had 3 good contracts. we were going to employ around 50 people, mostly women @ good wages. This week tow of the contracts were cancelled, not fault or issue with us, I had to tell these women I had no work for them. Devastating. And then my husband had a stoke, I really do not think God hears me any more. Pls pray for health sanity and the ability to get these people back to work I feel so alone .