Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 2, 2014Dear Lord, forgive me of my sins and forgive me if I am being selfish, but I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus to boldly ask for the finances to repair my home and to repay all of our debts. Let it rain and may your favor rain down on us. Thank you for your blessings and answered prayers and for those to come. May all praise and glory be lifted to honor you, Father.
- October 2, 2014Dear Lord, I need you. Please be with me. I pray in faith and in the name of Jesus asking forgiveness and help repenting. Deliver me from temptation and cleanse my mind of sinful, angry, or judgmental thoughts and memories. Let me live filled with faith, hope, love, peace, purpose, and confidence. I pray to thank you and praise you, Father. Thank you for blessing my marriage and family. Thank you for helping us regain our intimacy and for helping us grow closer to you and to each other. Thank you for hearing our silent prayers and answering our needs in your way. Thank you for sharing health, favor, and promotion. Thank you for leading us from debt and blessing our finances. Lord, bring healing to the sick and blessings to their caregivers, bring jobs to the unemployed, bring hope and second chances to the desperate, and bring your word to the unsaved that they would choose redemption through Jesus Christ. Bless all who come to you and all who pray for others. Thank you for all of your blessings and answered prayers and for those to come. May all praise and glory be lifted to honor you Lord.
- October 2, 2014jenny gets pregnant this month
- October 2, 2014better finances for mikie jenny me cory lacey mikie and jenny gets apt. and jenny gets job
- October 2, 2014My niece and her husband know how to push my buttons over and over. Last straw was her putting evil things and allowing her husband to threaten me over facebook for not letting them borrow a large sum of money. They are in big debt and he doesn't work. Now they won't have anything to do with us and I am glad- I am done.
- October 2, 2014Hi, I am recently looking for a job after being finished from my previous work due to polítical strife in the country I was working, I need to find something soon to keep up with my financial commitments form my family. I would appreciate if you could help me with my own prayers to find new work, thank you kindly and Praise the Lord Best regards Mike
- October 2, 2014guardian angels please protect and guide seth and mackenzie to do the right thing they do not get in trouble they make good grades be with them in math and they both make honor roll they nor lucas gets hurt
- October 2, 2014My son Terry is a drug addict and has been having bad trips from the effects afterwards. We are almost not able to deal with this with losing so much worry and rest at night. I know our God is the answer. Please pray God to take help us and my son to recover from this addition he is suffering with. Thank you so much for the prayer's . God Bless you all for this gift to help other's in a much needing time.
- October 2, 2014I am anxious and upset, Miss my children immensely. They are all adults. Have their own difficulties. Help me through this Lord. I need peace about this. Thanks for prayers.
- October 2, 2014mikies eyes and kidneys do not get worse he takes really good care of himself he will never need kidney transplant nor go blind he will not need eye surgery jenny gets pregnant this month corys back better good health for all we have safe trip to miss everyone safe no one gets hurt