Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 20, 2014i need prayer for my job. i got blamed for the a messy dept. at work. i have a herniated disc and i am not to bend down from the waist. i feel very uneasy i am 66 years old and they are trying to get all older persons out of the store.
- August 20, 2014My husband needs prayers He has A Blader Blockage an might need surgery Please pray for Ed M.
- August 20, 2014Please pray that my husband will find a job where he is going to be happy and will receive adequate remuneration. Thank you
- August 20, 2014My prayer is that my husband, Allen, find employment soon. He needs to work to assist with our support and so that he can find some peace within himself. I am thankful that I have a job but it is not enough to support us. We are drowning financially and no longer have any way of making the money needed to pay bills, buy gas for transportation or food. I get paid monthly and have run out of funds. I am not sure I will be able to make to work next week or have food to eat. Please pray for the both of us. Amen.
- August 20, 2014My only son is an alcoholic and is very abusive to me and to his girlfriend as well.O try to do things to help him but he gets very abusive at times and i have to get away from him quickly as i get very annoyed with him .It is verbal abuse and yelling and arguing with me .He is 47 and o am 73.He is in bad health and I am trying to help him but he is very hard to be around.
- August 20, 2014Please pray for my son he has a mental illness. He is in hospital at the moment and it takes adjustments and time to restore his life. Pray that The Lord will restore him back to his old life - immediately. Bless you for your prayer support.
- August 20, 2014In the name of Jesus, help me and my family be prosperous. Thank you.
- August 20, 2014please pray so that my brother in law will settle the real estate situation
- August 20, 2014Prayers for my Aunt Mary, just diagnosed with lung cancer. She had a PET scan, waiting for results - will find out if she has cancer anywhere else in her body. Please pray for my Aunt Mary and her health.
- August 20, 2014My son, Kevin, is undergoing 5 days of IV steroids for his MS. Please pray that Satan will leave his body and take this evil disease with him. Please pray that God will fill Kevin with the Holy Spirit and such immense love for Him that Satan can never get a foothold again. Please pray that Kevin's MS will go into remission and stay there. Thank you, God, that there are still parts of Kevin that have not been affected. Please pray that the neurologist has good news for Kevin concerning his latest MRI. In Jesus' most holy name, I pray. Amen.