Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 20, 2014prayer agreement for my sister Judy she spent a week in the hospital with double pnemonia and fluid build around her heart oxygen was very low and sent home with oxygen tank she has just told us she has cancer in her lungs and ovries. she wants to take a trip with mother and sisters to Orlando Flordia to the Holy Land Experince. we want very much for her to go on this trip .10 hour drive trip for us .please pray for healing and strength for her to enjoy this 5 day trip in Jesun name Amen thank and bless all for prayers
- September 20, 2014Please pray that I can get my blood pressure under control. I take medicines five times a day for it, but this morning, it is continuing to be elevated. Thanks for praying for me.
- September 20, 2014I am requesting prayers for God to open Terry's heart and mind that we can and should be together. Pray for God to bring us back together. Prayers for us to overcome the barriers between us and to help enjoy one another's company again. Prayers to open the lines of communication between us again as he is currently refusing to respond to me in any way. Place a ring of protection around Terry & I. Thank you
- September 20, 2014Please ask God to give my son and our family strength in the next month or more. He has entered re-hab for addictions and we are all overwhelmed and hurt and worrried. Please also pray that my finances improve so that some of the stress of money worries are lifted. My soul is weighed down with worry at this time...I need help! god Bless....
- September 20, 2014God please be with ne today and guide me in the right direction. Please God close all doors that I shouldn't go through and jeep open the doors I should go through. God I pray that I'm able to resign from my part time job and am able to find a full time career that I love. A job I can't wait to go to everyday. A job that btings joy into the lives of others and my own. I pray for financial security and independence and a home of my own. God I need for you to guide me and show me the day. I don't know where to start it hoe to get out of this rut. I know you have great thing planned for me God. Please lead me to where I belong and what I should be doing with my life. His please give me the courage to wait my job and show me the way. AMEN!
- September 20, 2014Please pray that friend Kathy finds a job soon.
- September 20, 2014Why does all this terrible stuff happen to me? I just can't understand. Is it payback for something I did in a past life? No matter how hard I try how much I pray no matter what it just goes wrong. I have given up I'm angry discouraged and find it hard to believe. How many test an a person go through. I'm done with prayer and what ever happens will happen. Amen
- September 20, 2014Please ask God to help my friend, Ginnie V., who lives in Texas. She has very painful feet, which make it painful to do much of anything outside of her home. Her doctor was not helpful--he sort of shrugged his shoulders and said, "Too bad." (Those are my words, not his.) Thank you! I am a woman, M.B., and I live in South Carolina. May God certainly bless those of you who help perform this prayer service for so many of us who need it!
- September 20, 2014That GOD heals all my illnesses
- September 20, 2014Father you know my fiancial needs I come dailey in prayer for.I can see you working to bring about resolution of my personal financial problems and issuance of my loan needed both personaly and for the new business venture you have brought to me. I thankyou for taking away my worry and know you are in control of all things for my benefit. I pray in Jesus name you bring my loan now. Amen