Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 31, 2014I am praying that this job confirmation will go through. I have to wait for the district office to approve the principal's recommendation. I need you to join me in agreement for this. Thank you.
- July 31, 2014My husband passed away last October 24th, of lung cancer. I'm having a terrible time letting go of him! I know he's with Jesus, and he's healed! I should be happy for him, and I am, but I miss him terribly. We were married for 32 years, and I just can't seem to move on. I need prayer-that the Lord would give me the strength and courage to move on. Please. Yours in Christ
- July 31, 2014Father God in the of Jesus, Our Savior and Blessed Redeemer, I ask my colleagues to stand with me in my prayer request for financial increase, Father, I ask your favor in allowing me to meet all my needs and obligations, I ask for increased health, strength and wellness in Jesus Holy Name I pray, Amen!
- July 31, 2014New job mental wellness and prosperity in all areas of life higher self esteem
- July 31, 2014My husbands health, breathing problems, cant work. Our whole family is falling to pieces. Please pray for us. In Jesus name
- July 31, 2014I live on 400 a month and rent a room, I was just given notice. I am glad, but a little freaked out.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for Blanca a 98 year old lady, living alone, and now seeking social services help. Lord of all things, please keep her safe and send some one to help her. We know you can do all things, please grant this request. Amen.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for my shop's tournament leagues that officiating will not run players off but that players will come to understand that there will be contentions and that the right rulings will be achieved if they ask for a "ruling" directly to me the tournament organizer/judge. Then a consensus of players will find the right answer.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for a dear friend Eddie - who has stage 3 cancer. He is 34 and has a family. Please pray for his mom too.
- July 31, 2014Please build a Hedge of Thorns around Mike, keep him from wandering from me - separate him from his current distraction. Restore us and unite us in marriage. Pray that he opens his heart to me. I asked him for counseling and he said no, so I ask for a softening of his heart. Please pray that he and I can start praying together and studying the Bible together. LORD,help him to choose me and a future for us. Send someone to talk to him and give Mike ears to hear. Make a way where there seems no way, for Your Glory. Place a ring of protection around mike and me. things are so damaged between us, Lord protect us from the enemy and heal and restore us, please. Mark 9:23: 'Everything is possible for him who believes.'"