Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014Praying for The Lord to give me strength and the words to get through difficult times at work and at home. In addition please restore my health, at 42 years old, I am suffering with depression, anxiety and now pneumonia. Lord, please restore my body and mind. I need to be present and able for my wonderful 10 year old daughter. I want to be a strong and positive role model for her. I cannot allow my job to steal me away from her. I ask The Lord to restore peace and balance in my life. I also must pray for my cousin and his family. My cousin, Owen, has been such a source of calming prayer and scriptural guidance for me. I pray that The Lord bless his family and lead him to new employment that sustains his financial needs but also gives him a better schedule to spend time with his family. Amen
- October 22, 2014please pray saranga n- w- for wisdom and understanding to lead his life into God and come to religeous in life. he stop all his bad things he doing.
- October 22, 2014Dear Prayer Partners, Blessings, please pray to the Holy Spirit that I have put my trust in him to guide me in every way. To lift me up spiritually, to bless me in my financial life abuntantly, to heal me of my diabetes and high blood pressure, to give me a suitable companion of his choice and for my families to get to know who he is and how we are dependable on him for our salvation. All these things he is capable of because I believe it is possible. Thank you Lorraine P-
- October 22, 2014Please pray for Alan's latest course of treatment to be effective. And, please ask God to free him from constant pain; heal his back, shoulder, and knee without surgery; and give him strength to complete urgent tasks. Thank you and God bless you all. In Christ's name, I pray. mom
- October 22, 2014Please pray for my job situation. I have an interview today for a job that is ideal for my skills/gifts. God has been with me through the whole process. He knows my financial situation and has provided. Pray that He reminds me that he is always with me and that he wants to rejoice in me. Sharpen my focus. Guide my answers and show my true nature to those who will decide the outcome. I ask this in Jesus' name
- October 22, 2014PLEASE PRAY MARJORIE MOVE FORWARD TO HER LIFE AND HEAL 3X BROKEN HEART. HELP TO FORGIVE THOSE PEOPLE HURT HER.
- October 22, 2014please stand in prayer with me for my nephew Adrian. he is appearing in high court this morning at 10.30. he has gone through 9 months of torture from his wife who has met another man and applied for a divorce. He is devastated. She is only wanting money which he cannot afford. He supports his 3 year old daughter fully, he takes care of her most of the time, because the mother is just not interested, but all she wants is much more money than he can afford. She is not interested in their child, only in the money she can get out of him. Our family have stood together through the grace of God and have helped him financially. Please pray that God takes control in court today and help this young man. Pray that God speaks to the Judge's heart that he be fair in his decisions. God bless Cheryl M-
- October 22, 2014I brought home the ashes of my best friend and companion, my sweet dog Mandy, who was not able to fight the colon cancer that attacked her body. She passed away 8/29 at 2:30 a.m., less than two weeks after diagnosis. Oct. 1, is the day I brought her home as a puppy 10 years ago. Yesterday I couldn't stop crying because I miss her so much. Mandy was the only family I had and it is getting more difficult every day without her. Although I kept seeking help, I feel I didn't get her proper treatment in time because I trusted her vet. Please guide her soul that she had a safe journey and that my family will be with her protecting her until we meet again. Bless her and watch over her so she is not alone or afraid. Please let my late husband, Henry, watch over her for me. I will miss her. Also, please send me a sign that my family is waiting for me in heaven and they are okay. Friday would have been our wedding anniversary and I miss Henry. Now the rescue refuses to give me another dog because of my arthritis.
- October 22, 2014Please, God, help me........ heal me............spare me! I ask in Jesus' name. Thank you!!
- October 22, 2014Please Pray for me as i am so stressed financially that all will be ok with me and that my car will be sold for a good prize and that my brother will send the finances that must come to me please. Pray that all will be well at work with contracts for our workshop and that the kids will be fine in all and my daughters 21 Birthday and my son and other daughter. Pray that my health will be fine and at home all will be fine. Thank u so much God Bless