Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 17, 2014Please pray for my new grand daughter, Elizabeth. She suffers with colic. Thank you. God bless you.
- September 17, 2014Please pray for safe travel for Sarah D- and her infant Tyrese as they drive from Pahrump, NV to Las Vegas today and home again this afternoon/evening; may they be spared delay, accidents, theft, tickets, breakdowns, flat tires, illness, or any other travel-related problem.
- September 17, 2014Help Jonathan meet a nice girl who really likes him and appreciate him for who he is. He is so lonely so help him meet her soon.
- September 17, 2014Needs prays for my dotter who will be having bb and my bb girl whk is not well too and my partner who is battling cancer...and me got strength n courage
- September 17, 2014Dear Heavenly Father, Everything good and Kind and generous I love you and I give you the praise I thank you for all you have done and All you will do. I thank you for another day I prayed so humble in your spirit to bless me to see many more years to come so I can glorify your name. Dear Lord Please take away my fears especially the fear of dying Because being in your presence is awesome ans nothing to fear but I prayed you bl;ess me with many birthdays so I prove you that i am worthy of your love and grace and mercy. So Please in Your Son Jesus Named take that fears and the Fear of not measures up to You and Myself Anr also Failing in Life I asked this In Your Precious Blood Jesus Named Amen
- September 17, 2014Please say prayers for Linda -, my daughter-in-law who is waiting for a position to open for a job that she needs badly, and that it will be just the right job for her. Thank you so much! Mo H-
- September 17, 2014Jose G Torres, pray for his residency to be approved, to have one more last fight pray for our family to be strong to be done with this and continue with our lives been a black cloud hovering over us
- September 17, 2014I'm depress confused holding on to past relationships of deep hurt please pray for my mind to be clear focused on lord my kids family.
- September 17, 2014Please pray for my sister Gladys, she has breast cancer and is going in for surgery Sept. 24th. Also pray for my husband Andy, he loves the Lord so much and has had horrible luck retaining a job. He really needs work. We have a car payment and a mortgage and what he gets in unemployment is not enough to pay the bills. I work but it is still not enough! Thanks you. God Bless.
- September 17, 2014I need a full time job. I'm self - supporting and have no income. It has been 7 months. I'm desperate and, honestly, don't really want to wake up each morning. I won't do anything, but am very depressed and discouraged and feel that God has abandoned me. I have bills to pay and have no money. I've sold most of my stuff to stay afloat. I don't know what to do. Thank you.