Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 20, 2014I need prayer for spiritual warfare. I've been continually attacked by witchcraft by people that hate Christians and natives. They are targeting Christians that go to reservations with gay assault, having people tell them it's the end times while getting 666 on their hands. They also rape and target Muslim women and molest their children because they hate them. I am also requesting prayer against the people that use satanic software to assault innocent people they hate.
- August 20, 2014Please pray for my Aunt Mary who was taken to ER today with internal bleeding. She is 92 and otherwise in good health. Please pray that this is nothing serious and that she will get well soon. Also my friend Miriam who is suffering from cancer. I spoke to her today and she doesn't sound very good.
- August 20, 2014My granddaughter is just starting the 6th grade. She is quite socially maladjusted and is very unhappy in school, because she has no friend, and no one to sit with at lunch. Although she likes her teachers and is scholastically capable, she is resisting going to school, and she is very unhappy. I would like prayers that she would find at least one kindred spirit with whom to share her school days, and that she would gain better social skills to enable her to navigate life in middle school. I also pray that she might come to know the unconditional love of God, and put her trust in Him.
- August 20, 2014family with drug or alcohol addictions Bill,Diane,Araya,Adam,Michael,Chris,Charls,Michelle,Tim,Mike,Jason, financial problems Bill, myself, chris needs a job. they need salvation. baby girl born with intestional problems had a blockage and has now had to have a colostomy four weeks old. salvation for the parents and aunt. thank you and God bless you
- August 20, 2014please pray for me i went to the doctors today. when i was burnt by the toxic mold it caused a fungal ball on the inside of my right cheek and is affecting my eyesight. the doctor said i may have to have surgery to remove the ball or mass and also i have to go back to the eye doctors when the mold got in my lymphdodes it went in my organs. please pray for me this is robin. pray i also get a fair trial a jury trial and i will have the money i need to call the witnesses and wisdom to handle my own case and tell my side of the story miracle request. robin and jim
- August 20, 2014God protect Wanda and her family and God protect Zoraya and all her co workers and God HELP Marisol make correct decisión about moving and God HELP Febu
- August 20, 2014My friend, Michelle, is suffering with stage 4 kidney cancer. She has 2 little boys, Kaden and Blake, ages 5 and 3. Her remaining kidney is failing and intermitently bleeding. She is on Chemo.Please pray that her kidney will improve and she will get well. Her boys really need her. Also, my daughter, Karen has applied for and interviewed for a job. It looks promising for her. Please pray that she gets the job. My friends Ruth Ann and Warren are both suffering with orthopedic issues. Ruth Ann is in pain with her knee and is to have surgery, and her husband Warren is having a lot of pain in his back. Please pray for them to get well soon. Thank you. My grandson, Gabriel, does not know God at all. His parents never take him to church. Please pray that he will develop a relationship with God and believe that Jesus is our savior. He feels so alone in the world. Pray that his parents are led to Gd as well. Thank you. For all of this I pray in Jesus' name, Amen. Judy
- August 20, 2014Please pray for safe travel for Carolyn M- and friends as they drive from NV to CA to attend an Al-Anon convention. They will be traveling on Thursday, Aug. 21 and returning to P- on Monday, Aug. 25, 2014. May they be spared delay, tickets theft, flat tires, breakdowns, sickness, or any other travel-related problem.
- August 20, 2014Financial miracle for my family
- August 20, 2014My sister and I got into a fight where punches were thrown. After I cooled down, I apologized and she said she was done with me. It was my fault in the fight, and I'm truly sorry. Pray for me and my sister, so one day we can work things out. God knows my heart, and I'm willing to work things out, and I love everyone, and willing to help everyone in need. I understand it's not about me, and pray for our family. This is my only sister that I have, and I truly love my niece. I admit my mistakes, and realized afterwards that we should agree to disagree.