Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014Pray that my son's house in N-will sell very soon and at a good price for them so that they can settle into new jobs and a new home in SC. Pray that they can find a new home suitable for their family. Pray that the family will return to church and renew their faith.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for one month old Brody, he has big infections in his tiny body. I pray for God's healing hands on this precious little boy. Amen and thank you
- September 1, 2014Please pray for my daughter Kimberly. She tried to take her life last night.I know GOd has plans for Kimberly.
- September 1, 2014Healing,peace,love,joy,grace,favor,finances,protection
- September 1, 2014My husband (soon to be 88 yrs. old) is very sick in hospital. He wants to come home but I ,at 84 do not know how I can manage to look after him. Please pray for us so that things will work out to the advantage of both of us.I realize worry does not help but it stays with me.
- September 1, 2014Hi my name is Garcia-, from England...Can you pray for me please. I sometimes feel hopeless and down...
- September 1, 2014Please pray for our son-in-law who is finishing his vacation today and returning to his very stressful job tomorrow. Ask God to relieve his stress or be able to handle it. Thank you!
- September 1, 2014Dear Lord today is the third month I'm behind in paying my bill including my rent. My landlord alright took me to housing court and I have to the end of this month to pay what I owe and show that I am able to pay all my bills moving forward. I have nothing yet to show this and I am deeply concern. I have no job, no income and no money. I have a pending case with social security Disability and waiting for a court date or they can decide it without going to court. I pray that I will be approve soon and it will help me moving forward with some of my bills mainly my rent. My health is not at it best right now to work and I hoping that to will improve soon. Please pray for me that I will be able to get the money I need to pay my bills. I need help and don't want to be homeless.
- September 1, 2014lord i pray that the situation that is causing me stress right now in my life be a very little,next to nothing at all,and i can try now to relax and be stress free amen to freedom. GLORY BE TO GOD
- September 1, 2014Pray for Bradley