Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014Please keep them from testing me.
- October 25, 2014after 22 years and 3 kids my husband anthony want a divorce please pray that he would leave that other woman alone and return home to us by chrismas.thanks
- October 25, 2014Dear Heavenly Father, I know that You have been behind the scene all along, guiding and helping, and I once again ask for help for my son, that he is able to finish all his tasks today and tomorrow, efficiently and on time. Please help him to think and focus clearly, Lord, open his mind, remove distractions, keep him calm, and help him succeed.
- October 25, 2014Prayer for guidance direction and wisdom to do the right thing. My daughter want her dad and I and her sister to come over to her home for the hoilday. Although we would love to do that. My son in law RL always seem to stir up trouble by arguing cursing yelling and disrespecting us or our daughter. For no other reason than not wanting her to enjoy herself around her family. This has been ongoing for years. We have forgive him so many times, we just don't want to make a bad decision and regret it. So we need to hear from God on this .
- October 25, 2014Prayers for my Aunt Mary with lung cancer, undergoing chemotherapy. Prayers for my friend Sally, also with lung cancer receiving chemotherapy.
- October 25, 2014Prayers for my mother Nora and her health. Prayers for her living situation after she is discharged from rehabilitation. Prayers for transition to nursing home placement, and for everything to go smoothly.
- October 25, 2014Please give your perfect resolution and peace to a situation involving my drug addicted brother in the hospital and his enabling relatives. Please bless my mom and me with health. I know trust in God is the answer. Thank you.
- October 25, 2014Too much stress from nothing being left behind for me after my husband died. No insurance, everything is gone due to layoffs before he died, being made to feel guilty to ask my dad for money because my husband died (he died of cancer, it was not my fault, but my father reminds twice a week and makes me feel guilty that he died of cancer, no career (homemaker for 32 years) MY WORLD IS JUST REALLY CLOSING IN ON ME! A financial miracle please!
- October 25, 2014. First giving honor to God who is the head of my life. I would like prayer for my spouse, our household, family, my neighbor, and mostly myself. I pray for financial needs i pray for a closer walk with God who is my heavenly father
- October 25, 2014Please pray for God's healing touch for my father Ray - Thank you