Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 22, 2014**Please Pray, for my 49 yr. old Son, Scott, who has the Gout, in his hands, and shoulder, and is having a difficult time with it. Thanks
- September 22, 2014Thank You Lord Jesus Your PROTECTION shields us, C & M fm all negative energies & emotions (people we know & practitioner are too!) that C finds perfect treatment & practitioners, with easy perfect preparation for, & she's in good shape mentally emotionally health-wise for these appointments, has strong support fm practitioner for special needs. TY God practitioner LS is ok with audio notes & willing to do treatment session, that C makes any notes changes needed. TY God for perfect practitioners & methods for healing in Your Will & Grace,for all healing, for C for MO eee liftoff, & ggc methods in perfect amounts, TY for easily sustaining physical healing progress & healing willingness, Readyness, with easy easy sustainable treatment aftermath & rare brief emotional processes needed, for Your help removing fear, That C & M & G & Everyone has needed Rest & SLEEP! TY Lord for blessing & so uplifting all treatment! We love You!
- September 22, 2014Lord I pray for our trip to S. A. next year. If it is your will Lord I know we will go and that we will get enough people so that Michelle and I can go free. Thank you for realizing that everyone that is suppose to go with us will go with us and the ones that are suppose to travel with someone else, L. R. B. Church, or otherwise will do so. We will all have a safe trip there, a safe trip back and we will be safe while we are there. Thank you God.
- September 22, 2014**Please Pray, for my 59 yr. old Daughter, Tina, in Texas, who has many health issues, with all of her joints, from her neck down to her toes. She travels, on I 35 very much, and needs prayer, for her safety, there !! Thanks
- September 22, 2014Please pray that Mike chooses me so we can start rebuilding & reconciling our relationship/get married,for him to start counseling with me, Lord please intervene. Humble us, heal us. Lord, lay me on his heart and mind today! Mike once pursued and fought for me, for us.He was my best friend, my love and my defender, my protector. Lord, please restore all this. Please bring him back to me and allow us to marry. Make a way where there seems to be no way for us
- September 22, 2014I pray that my baby sister find a job soon and a better place to live. She quit her job and moved to S. with a promise of love and it all feel Thru. Now, she doesn't have a job and is living on a friend's couch. Lord Jesus, please help her find a good job & a good home. Thank you for everything. Amen.
- September 22, 2014I ask for prayer for Martin's salvation. Pray the scales be removed from his eyes. Pray that he receives wisdom about spiritual issues, and where he wants to spend eternity....Heaven or Hell. Pray for him to stop thinking like many Catholics do, that he must "work" his way for salvation. Pray that the Holy Spirit calls him to listen when I talk with him. Thank you mighty prayer warriors.
- September 22, 2014***Please Pray, for my 55 yr. old Son, Terry, in Texas, who needs desperately, to loose excess weight, before it causes severe health problems, and for his Salvation, with Jesus. Thanks
- September 22, 2014Please pray for my parents...they are both elderly and having so many problems. My father is at the hospital right now after a fall at the assisted living center. My Mother is also at the hospital with an infected gall bladder. She also fell 5 months ago and has a severe brain bleed. It has left her with an immobile right leg and arm. We are trying to make decisions to get them the best care. It's all so hard for them. Please pray for their healing....that my Mother would regain use of her right side. That my father would be OK from this recent fall and for God's direction on how to best care for them. There names are MaryJane- and William -. Thank you
- September 22, 2014pray that God opens the right path for Emma .She is a special needs child . Her transision to a new school has not gone well. Pray that her educators are guided by the Holy Spirit