Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 28, 2014Thank you all for prayers and support and thank Lord Jesus Christ for what you're about to do. We have been praying and requesting prayers for my husband to find full time employment, well Jesus has heard us and he's received a call requesting an interview for tomorrow 8/29 @ 12:30. I requesting all prayers for him as he prepare for this interview. God know all and see all. Praise God & thank you in advance.
- August 28, 2014Karyn, Dee, Taylor, Nicki, Dorri & Damerri, Father. Save, protect, open employment and educational opportunities. Open Baby Taylor’s eye without more surgery. Heal Dee’s foot & BP. Grant favor, encouragement, wisdom, comfort, peace, hope and draw them to you. Save & heal relationship with mother. Prayer for good paying jobs in good locations, reliable transportation, safe, affordable, reliable, educational child care. Help Father. Send Angels. Bless, protect and heal babies Taylor, Dameri & Dorri. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- August 28, 2014Father, I place Louis into your loving hands. Protect him and keep him safe. Guide us together. Heal and guard our emotions and hearts. Heal our insecurities and misunderstandings. Open communication between us, remove the scales from our eyes. open doors, remove obstacles, move mountains, create the perfect opportunities for us, encourage and comfort us. Grant us favor and bless with good success. Send Godly counsel. Grant us wisdom, courage and inner peace. Restore us Father. Speak Life into our relationship. Soften and turn Louis' heart. Bless us with a future together and a loving, joyous, intimate, Christ centered, covenant marriage. Unite us and use us to Your glory. Your will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- August 28, 2014Prayer warriors please pray for my health and that I I be given direction and money to obtain a ranch style home pay
- August 28, 2014PLZ PRAY FOR A TO BE CONVICTED TO BE GODLY, RESPECTFUL, FAIR AND CONSIDERATE SUPERVISOR-LORD PLEASE END THE FAVORTISM BETWEEN HER AND M. PLZ AGREE FOR SALVATION FOR DANIELE AND JOE. AGRRE FOR GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT-NIC AND TONIA. COMPLETE EFFECTIVE REMOVAL OF BED BUGS IN Bs home. COMPLETE EFFECTIVE REMOVAL OF MOTHS IN Rs HOME. JOB SECURITY-R &M. QUICK AND NO COST RESOLUTION FOR Rs tax situation. FREEDOM FOR TIMOTHY. SAFETY AND FREEDOM FOR D&A FROM AL.THANK YOU KING JESUS FOR THE VICTORY!!!! AMEN
- August 28, 2014Prayer for my daughter, Gabrielle, for protection. She feels that something bad is in her bedroom. I pray the LORD's angels surround her and protect her.
- August 28, 2014Father, save, protect, provide, heal, guide, grant mercy, wisdom, favor, comfort, peace, grace, hope, forgiveness, restoration. joy and love to my family, loved ones and me. Darrick, Barbara, Louis, Linda, Karyn, Rickey, Dee, Karyn, Damerri, Taylor, Nickie, DJ, Elliott, DAB lovedones & friends, Katie & family, Essie, Jill, Marcus, Carla, Heather, Dorian, Christine, Joe, Ratisha, Chivon’s family, Reginald, Claudia, Lobia & family, Mary, Cheryl & family, Timi, Wayne & family, children of NJ lady, Randi & parent, Jessie B & family, LP, Billy & family, survivors of disasters, the poor, President Obama & country, Ferguson, MO, Peace in Jerusalem, Israel, Palestine, US & war and conflict zones, protect & return Nigerian girls, Sudanese people, Larry, Michael, OM, Ray, CJ, J W family, KJ, Max and unnamed loved ones and friends. Thank you Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- August 28, 2014Absolutely, Bill and I need a miracle in our lives. I just don't know how this all happened but it did in a very negative way. We both love Jesus and we ask that you pray, Thank you for praying and God Bless each and every one of you. Thank you so much. Marlene
- August 28, 2014please pray my friend makes it through the SWAT training for police force. Its an intense mental and physical training from Sept to Jan. then there's you have to be hand selected for a team if you get through the hard training. Please pray God show his favor on Marvin.
- August 28, 2014i've been working here in saudi arabia as a nurse for a year now. our clinic is experiencing financial difficulty. i am nostalgic but i don't have yearly vacation to the philippines. there's in no even guarantee that i can go home when i finished my contract here. our employer is forcing us to extend our contract until the newly hired nurses arrive. i am afraid i would be stuck in here just like my co-workers who haven't seen their families for four years straight.three weeks ago i found out that the person i love is cheating on me and dumped me. please pray for me i can't keep up with my life now because of these worries and heartache. i don't even have fellow christians here to share my faith with. thank you for your prayers.