Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 29, 2014My son Jeff is an alcoholic. He is in ICU suffering from kidney failure caused by a damaged liver. He also has an infection in his abdomen. Please pray that his kidneys start to function so that he can avoid dialysis. Pray for a complete recovery in body and spirit. Pray that this will be a wake up call for him to seek the treatment that he needs. Above all, pray that God's will be done.
- July 29, 2014Please pray for me to be able to pay all of our back rent and august rent and all our bills and for my husband Tony business and work place for paying customers to come in and get their car's fixed and an increased in salary for all the workers and for us to be diligent in everything and for me Dale to hear from god almighty and to boat my heavenly father and for a closer walk and relationship with god almighty
- July 29, 2014Please lord give me a financial blessing large enough to get me greatly out of debt plz
- July 29, 2014I,Roger M- prays for money to be fullfill my life, as it states in the Bible! Let them be entitled to riches.
- July 29, 2014Father, make my life count. Please bring Your promises to pass. Help me to abide in You and wait patiently without fear, doubt, loneliness, unbelief, anxiety or depression while You manifest Your promises. Prepare me. Align me for your purpose. Grant me faith, hope, joy, wisdom, humility, direction, love & marriage. In Jesus’ name. Amen
- July 29, 2014I'm really scared financially. I need a fulltime job so that I can pay all of my bills. I need it to be a daytime job so that I can spend time with my children. Thank you for praying for my children and me.
- July 29, 2014Praying for Peace all over the world, please stand in agreement with me for this prayer.
- July 29, 2014God, please bless this prayer site and all who pray here. Grant them Your favor and blessings for all that they are needing.
- July 29, 2014Father, save, protect, provide, heal, guide, grant mercy, wisdom, favor, comfort, peace, grace, hope, forgiveness, restoration. joy and love to my family, loved ones and me. Darrick, Barbara, Louis, Linda, Karyn, Rickey, Dee, Karyn, Damerri, Taylor, Nickie, DJ, Elliott, DAB lovedones & friends, Katie & family, Essie, Jill, Marcus, Carla, Heather, Dorian, Christine, Joe, Ratisha, Chivon’s family, Reginald, Claudia, Lobia & family, Mary, Cheryl & family, Timi, Wayne & family, children of NJ lady, Randi & parent, Jessie B & family, LP, Billy & family, survivors of disasters, the poor, President Obama & country, Peace in Jerusalem, Israel, Palestine, US & war and conflict zones, protect & return Nigerian girls, woman/family in Sudan, Sudanese people, Larry, Michael, OM, Ray, CJ, John W & family, Max and unnamed loved ones and friends. Thank you Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- July 29, 2014My brother Chris who accepted the lord 15 years ago and is married with 2 young children told our family that he is transgender.His wife is staying with him and believes he was born in a male body but is a girl and feels bad for him and is supporting and so our their 2 young children.They do not attend church any longer.He works for Boeing and they protect the rights of transgender people and also pay for the operation to become a women.He has already scheduled the operation.We have been praying for the last year and it seems like nothing is happening.