Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014Dear prayer givers... I know this sounds like a selfish request but it goes much, much deeper. I have a son who does everything for me. I lost my husband 6 years ago and he has taken it upon his self to be there for me. He is an avid hunter and has not gotten a deer in years. He provides for his family and shares all of it. He is hunting with his brother-in-law who equally has given to his family. Please pray that one or both will be successful this hunting season. They both are very deserving and have not had any success in years. One deer will feed 3 families. Thank you for your consideration. Cheryl
- October 23, 2014PLease pray that The Lord's traveling angels will protect us from all harm and take us safely home as we travel today.
- October 23, 2014Kindly pray for protection and blessing to my family. The evil designs of the enemies be destroyed soon. Peace be restored to my family and we be provided a peaceful holiday during Nov-January. My son Deepu be able to complete his IPS course and pass in first chance. My other son gets a blessed job. With prayer-John
- October 23, 2014Pray for Tony and Susie's marriage to be saved, healed, restored and strengthened.
- October 23, 2014If God is willing, please help me to find a job where I am appreciated and where I can find peace. Please also show me this job clearly. If God's will is for me to stay with my employer, please help my supervisors to trust me and to stop micromanaging me. Please also pray for my memory to improve. Thank you.
- October 23, 2014Please pray my grandson, Mason, lungs will be healed so he can breathe without oxygen. Please pray my son, James, will get a full time job as an x-ray tech, with full benefits and top wages. He has worked for 13 yrs as one. Please pray for my marriage. It seems like there is nothing between us any more. We do have financial troubles. Please pray GOD will heal our marriage and our financial troubles. Please pray that my sons marriage stays strong while they go through this problem with being out of a full time job. Let their love last till death do them part. Thank you for your time and prayers. Please don't forget Masons' breathing problem that he will be healed completely. Let him and his sister, Alexis, both are mentally and physically strong and intelligent. They were born two months premature.
- October 23, 2014I am struggling emotionally caring for an ill mother and the stress from learning a new job at work. Please pray for God's peace and guidance that I may remain calm and focused. Thank You.
- October 23, 2014Please pray that i get stronger and closer to the lord in my walk with Him. Pray for me to be still and hear his direction for my life. Pray that I can get a house for my children to live with me again. (They are at my moms and im at my mom in laws). Please pray for my children to be protected.pray for my husband to get a job soon . Im so confused and feel so stuck. I dont know what exactly to do to fix my lifes mess. Im overwhelmed and not sleeping or eating much. Honestly im scared. Please pray for guidance. Thank u i know its a lot of prayer,but im really going thru so much bad right now. And i feel so alone and scared.
- October 23, 2014Dear lord thank you for being there for me and my family when we call ,please bless any and everything that we do ,keep us on the right road,and protect us. Thank you for my family and my life, I thank you for all the blessing you have and are giving me and my family as I pray. I ask these prayers in Jesus name Amen and Amen
- October 23, 2014I'm asking for your prayers for my mother, Helen. She is suffering from cancer and dementia. Please pray for God's touch and peace on her. Thank You.