Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 21, 2014Please continue to pray for my brother, Jason, who I have requested prayer for before. He has been a drug/alcohol addict off and on for 20+ years. He has been in a spiritual based rehab for 3 weeks and is doing great! Prayers for continued success and strength. Also, for the whole family as it effects all of us. Thank you and God Bless!
- October 21, 2014my 35 year old daughter is completely under employed. she must sell her house. she has drifted from Jesus. she is chronically depressed. pray for her return to Jesus and full employment
- October 21, 2014A job offer for Ray. Thanks for 2 great interviews. Let something come of one of these! Amen
- October 21, 2014please pray for my grandaughter Austyn her mother divorced her father and she is very angry she was the sweetest little girl her mama and daddy took her to church now she does not go to church her mother and father has new people in their lives please pray that my son Chris gets her back in church his girlfriend has a daughter and i think she is jealous over her please pray austyn and sidney get along please pray and pray they get into church and please pray for my family please
- October 21, 2014Your prayers in the past has helped us so much. We need more prayers for my husband Randys business, he is not working right now, he need business. God Bless
- October 21, 2014I need a job so I won't lose my apartment, but can't get one because job openings are second and third shift and public transportation doesn't run at those times. I don't have a car. I'm a single mother of a special needs child and I really really need help. I have no support, no family here, we are alone. Please pray for a miracle for us, please.
- October 21, 2014I don't want to seem as I have wavering faith, because I do trust and believe in my father God,,Jesus the Christ and the Holy Spirit. This home I want is coming available very soon, and I am still trying to get funds for move in and utilities. I have it covered after this..3317 F has everything, I asked my father for..Pray for me for patience, strength,Devil to leave me alone..pray for overflow favor of my finances...Also a new vehicle...each time I get in it, I pray to get me where I need to and back home safe..Thank you, God send special blessing to your family AND NEEDS..
- October 21, 2014prayers please for sometimes my mother grieves my spirit.She never has listened to some very major issues in my love and our family. It almost seems as she can't handle so easier not to listen.i love her. May God help me care for my aging mother. She is 80 and has health issues. Lord forgive me. May God give me the strength courage, love, peace, faith, wisdom, hope in all things. My addict son and his addict girlfriend need Jesus and my husband is good guy, but doesn't go to church, read Gods word or I have never heard him pray.I am by no means perfect but I need God in all aspects of my life, I am so weak. I need guidance in my work too, I kinda work in a cut throat job. I pray I help people to the best of my ability do my job to the best of my ability and to use wisdom in all things. God be with my church, our country and Lord help us all. Thank you!! God bless you and yours in all things!!!
- October 21, 2014pray for my health today I think I have another bladder infection. pray for me to lose weight. pray for my shoulders, arms, knees, hands and back and neck to heal. pray for the numbness to go out of my hand and arm. pray for my dad who is sick. pray for my therapy. pray for my husband to stop being so annoying and abusive. pray for my son to call and also for their finances as well as ours. pray for my neck it hurts so bad today.
- October 21, 2014Could you pray for my co-worker Dana who started her job with us and her dad is dying while she takes care of him at home. She needs peace of heart and mind. She and her dad are both saved. Thank you very much.