Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 25, 2014Lord why is my life falling apart, personally and professionally? Please Lord Bless our company and business. Please fix things are are broken.. relationships that are frayed and feelings that have been hurt. I just have no words right now I feel discouraged and so unhappy. Please Lord please help us and bring back unity in our work and business. Please please heal us... I make this prayer through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
- July 25, 2014I am asking for prayer for a Christian lady. She is 62 yrs. old and is in the last stages of cancer according to doctors-she is receiving hospice care. I know that all things are possible with God. Her name is Patsy - and she is a precious soul. Thank you. God bless you.
- July 25, 2014Please for me and my family with the Homegoing of my Father being with Lord !! Pray for peace that surpasses all understanding !!! Pray to enlarge our territory financially for my family , Outreach Ministry, Graduate Seminary School, and help others in need !!!
- July 25, 2014Please pray for our poodle, Noodle. He had surgery that was to fix his leg, and they wound up breaking it in two places. They didn't splint it and now the pin they put in is backing out and they have to push it back in again. Now, they will splint it. Please give them guidance and please keep Noodle safe. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen
- July 25, 2014I need you prayer for my job get better so I can help my 3years old son, am waiting for a promotion ,please pray for me and my family
- July 25, 2014Please pray for a baby this month as we are currently going through fertility treatments. Please pray for peace, strenth and financial stability through this process. In His Name.
- July 25, 2014My friend Lynn, applied for a job in A. in February, she and her family, currently live in I. In February her husband was totally on board with moving. Lynn recently interviewed in A. Now her husband says he won't move. I ask for prayers for them and that they will make the best decision for them. I need prayers, so I won't be calling her husband a selfish so and so. Thank you.
- July 25, 2014please pray that kayli will get over her bad habits and turn to JESUS.please pray donna,adam,clara,ron,me and all our family will.thank you
- July 25, 2014Please pray for me. I have an eye condition called uveitis, which is a deep inflammation of the eye. The eye doctor believes something internal is causing it. Please pray that the doctors are soon able to find a cure of my health conditions and that I will completely be healed and keep my eyesight.
- July 25, 2014Pray that I will have a good day, and meet a nice friend to socialize with. Let my family try to be better to me and more considerate and thank you Lord for watching over me. amen