Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014In Jesus' Name.... The H. Family is in need prayer from the burden of finances. Prayer for my teenage boys that they are able to discern right from wrong.
- October 1, 201410-1-14 blessed father YAHWEH, please see our needs at a. m. m., and pour out your overflowing financial blessings so we can continue to serve the needs of those in our community and provide livings for our families, see hear and answer my prayers in the name of YAHWEH.for me to feel and follow my hearts passion fully. art jr healing and peace in the truth and for the matter to be done. for art sr and xavi strength and financial blessings. annette freedom and to let alimony be done!
- October 1, 2014God should guide me as i have a major decision to make as per my career.
- October 1, 2014divine and merciful father god creator of all i seek you first in your kingdom and rightousness i ask in jesus name for the release of my prayers,intentions,and major financial blessing in steve - life today and everyday i knock on your door to heaven open please thank you love you steve
- October 1, 2014I am being investigated for something I am not guilty of. I am going to be questioned tomorrow and I pray that God is with me during the questioning and steadies me. Please make the investigation end quickly and that I am aquitted and my reputation is restored. My current job ends in 47 days and I can't get a new job until this is over.
- October 1, 2014Dearest Father, Me and my husband are at conflict in our life, He has been struggling with his job and tying very hard to find another one with NO luck- We know got more bad news today with the Company he prayed to get hired from picked another Candidate from somewhere else- This happens alot, all the education and work exp my husband has never works- I'm so down and feel like no hope -I;m thankfull for what we have , but feeling like things will never change. I'm praying for change and hope and guidance
- October 1, 2014Our family would be so grateful if you would pray with us for the sale of our house to finalize. Our lovely, single mother buyer has experienced difficult financial complications and delays...
- October 1, 2014Please pray for me. I lost my job this week, my own fault. I have no one else to be upset with but myself. It's my continued issues with depression that have really affected my life. I'm putting on happy face, but I am terrified. I am praying, and believing that God has something larger on the horizon for me.
- October 1, 2014It may seem unimportant, but to me it isn't. I would like to request that people pray that I may be able to join "T. H. A." this school term, and that I may be able to become close friends with Adriana and Anna. May you finally pray for me that I be given lots of confidence when talking to girls. Thank you.
- October 1, 2014I am a Home Caregiver in TN and hVe prayed so hard for the right match to work with. God put a husband and wife in my care and we all know it was God's work. Now he is in the hospital and no idea when he might be discharged. I am losing hours by not working and desperately need the income. The company I work with does not have another client for me at fhis time. I am so angry that my thoughts are so selfish about my income rather than his health. I know I have a xalling to help people but every fime I thknk I have the right one money becomes part of the issue of me working in my calling and making enough money. Everything in life evolvez around money, not what we can do for others. Please pray for me