Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014I pray that my daughter Mary and her husband Mark return to the Holy sacrifice of the Mass. I pray also to stop my excessive drinking.
- October 23, 2014I am 71 and on low amount of social Security, my son who lives with me and helps financially...just lost his his job. We have no savings and are behind on everything....including rent...we need a miracle to get through next month, we are negative in the bank. No money to move even if we found a place. I fell like l God deserted us....we soo need a miracle
- October 23, 2014Pray to Jesus to help me trust that myfaith—as it is right now—is enough to handle anythinging that comes my way
- October 23, 2014Please pray for me. I am desperate. I feel like God doesn't care. I have been having a difficult time with my finances and it seems like God is not answering my prayers. I am about to lose faith. Please help me.
- October 23, 2014Me and Mark are newly weds. We are going through a difficult season. Mark needs vision from the Lord seeking His Kingdom and His Righteousness. He is not motivated to spend time with the Lord, aimless and depressed.He sees things negatively, complains all the times, feels insecure and tries to look for things that may make him feel good and fulfilled by picking up things from the past. Not diligent and faithful at work. I need a gentle and quiet spirit from the Lord through it all. In the meantime, I need a green card, permanent residency that requires money and tons of documents because I am a foreigner and my visa expires pretty soon. I am praying that everything would go smooth so our marriage stands on the foundation of God. Love joy peace from the Lord..
- October 23, 2014Please pray for the miraculous healing of our son Ian's mental illness and make the voices that torture him disappear. Amen
- October 23, 2014please prayer for my husband fred who I have hurt greatly with my anger towards him. please pray that I may heal to be all that God would have me be and do. thank you so very much. sherry b-
- October 23, 2014Prayers that my sons Company, will not go out of business or close down...That we can sell my mom's house... Thanks IK
- October 23, 2014Please pray for my friend Debbie Judy and her husband as he is in the hospital, may be heart problem.
- October 23, 2014Dear Lord please help me to know and follow your path. I am two months behind on my mortgage payment and still waiting for disability to start paying. Please help me save our home.