Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 21, 2014My LEEP procedure is tomorrow and I am anxious. I want peace of mind. Also help me to be forgiving to one that I feel has wronged me. I also pray that someone special will enter my daughter's life. I also pray for my husband's health who is diabetic.
- September 21, 2014Healing, unenduable suffering of undiagnosed illness,bedridden, wheelchairbound, need compassionate doctors with desire to help. I am alone, no family or friends. Send Christian fellowship & help. Housing. Gods help removing medication from body & body to begin to make chemicals, it is not working. Alone, no family or friends.
- September 21, 2014Hello, my name is angel-. I am in need if prayer. Pray for my full and speedy recovery from tobacco addiction. In jesus mighty name amen.
- September 21, 2014Dear Lord, thank you for all my blessing and family. Lord, I come to you right now to bless me with my progress notes for (Return To Work) from Dr. Amber - for my federal civilian employment to have tomorrow. I am asking to be bless with all my appointments for temporary disability retirement turn into permanent retirement soon and that my letter come for my VAMC W. T. R. Program come soon for me to report for the PTSD Treatment Program. Lord, thank you and know that, I love you dearly my Almighty,God.
- September 21, 2014Please continue to pray for my husband Ken who has end stage renal disease and needs a kidney. Please pray God makes a way for my son D to have a stable job and for friends for him as he is lonely without friends. Please pray Ken who is D's stepfather, and D, become close and like family, instead of Ken tolerating D and his resentment when we shop, I don't shop for food that D will eat because I can't. Please pray for deliverance for my son J from alcoholism. He drinks about a quart of alcohol or more every day. Please pray he return to a relationship with God. He experienced a miracle in or around 2012, was on fire for God after that. Went to Afghanistan after Iraq, came home w PTSD and now drinks every day. He is now out of the service. Please pray for me because doctors have found my white blood count has been abnormally high since 2010 at least and is rising. Please pray for all my yet unknown prayers of needs that we have. Thank you Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Thank you Our Prayer for your prayers. God bless you all.
- September 21, 2014Pray for my family and our finances
- September 21, 2014I pray that lord will go T.L and help him see how much I like him. I pray that he will give us time to know each other better before we get serious. I just want to hear his voice tonight. Everything, is god will. Amen.
- September 21, 2014Pray for Laura. I have a infection in my breast. Its been there for 4 days i know of i got an antibodic and they did test to see what it about. I taking the meds but it hs gone down much. It is red like i got bouling water poured on me. Although that has not happened. And my stomach hurts me. I don't i dont know why. My back is feeling better. But n also pray God to protect n ot my front. I can't rest because i been having other problems as well. I need to sleep. I am tired.
- September 21, 2014will you pray that god will send me love from the church that i go to the girl that has my heart and that god will open doors for me soon and that god will heal my tooth and and help m to see him moving in my life
- September 21, 2014Lord, T is not perfect. He has done some things in the past that he is not proud off. Lord, I pray that you will guide him on the right path, and keep all evil away from him. Lord, let him see how much I care. Everything is according to your will. Amen.