Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 31, 2014Last year on July 16th I got the confirmation that I had breast cancer. I had a mastectomy, went through chemotherapy, and radiation. Praise be to God I am still alive. A week ago I discovered a knot on my shoulder and my shoulder, arm, neck, and collarbone has been hurting. I had every faith that God had cured me. Now I am worried, scared, and filled with doubt. Please Pray for me. Pray for my complete healing. Please Pray that by God's grace and for His glory that this nightmare is over. Also Pray for my brother as he faces his own battle with lung cancer. He is in his 70's and has chosen not to do chemotherapy. I am so scared for him. Please Pray for God's loving touch on him to save his soul and to heal his body. Also Pray for my granddaughter. She has been in remission and cancer free for two years. She is 11 now. Please Pray she stays cancer free. Thank you in advance for your Prayers
- July 31, 2014Please help me pray for Ray and his wife, Irene he has diabetis and may lose his right foot and Irene is very stress taking care of Ray. Thank you.
- July 31, 2014Please bring home our lost cat Nemo.
- July 31, 2014Please pray that someone here in Texas will make friends with me, so I have someone to communicate with. I moved here from Pennsylvania to live with my daughter and family but it is not working out. They are too busy with their own lives to bother with me i.e. grocery shopping. I have to try and get transportation with Life and I have arthritis and it is very hard for me to get around by myself. I need someone who cares about me, my health going to doctors, medication etc. They do not take any interest in my medications or ask me how I made out at the doctors or anything. There are days they do not even speak to me, but want help cooking, cleaning etc which is hard to me with my arthritis. Help help help
- July 31, 2014Please keep praying for my son to pass his English portion of his S- exam so he can graduate. Also pray for me that God will help me find a job where I will be able to shine for him. A teaching position with an understanding principal and a good mentor for first year of teaching. For God to put everything in its place as well for the care of my girls n son. Had a job interview may God give me grace n peace in Jesus name. Lift my friend Will have a meeting with an attorney due to an accident.
- July 31, 2014Please help me find my lost hearing aid or send me help in buying a new one.
- July 31, 2014Father, save, protect, provide, heal, guide, grant mercy, wisdom, favor, comfort, peace, grace, hope, forgiveness, restoration. joy and love to my family, loved ones and me. Darrick, Barbara, Louis, Linda, Karyn, Rickey, Dee, Karyn, Damerri, Taylor, Nickie, DJ, Elliott, DAB lovedones & friends, Katie & family, Essie, Jill, Marcus, Carla, Heather, Dorian, Christine, Joe, Ratisha, Chivon’s family, Reginald, Claudia, Lobia & family, Mary, Cheryl & family, Timi, Wayne & family, children of NJ lady, Randi & parent, Jessie B & family, LP, Billy & family, survivors of disasters, the poor, President Obama & country, Peace in Jerusalem, Israel, Palestine, US & war and conflict zones, protect & return Nigerian girls, woman/family in Sudan, Sudanese people, Larry, Michael, OM, Ray, CJ, John W & family, Max and unnamed loved ones and friends. Thank you Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- July 31, 2014Almighty God, Father, I pray for the miracles of love & marriage. I place my desire for love and marriage to Louis into your loving hands. Bless him & keep him safe. Bless us. Restore us Father. Open communication, heal our misunderstandings. Soften & turn Louis’ heart. Bless us with a future together and a loving, joyous, intimate, Christ centered covenant marriage. Speak life into Louis and my relationship. Unite us and use us to Your glory, Father. Thank you. Your will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- July 31, 2014My Father Wilfred has liver and pancreas problems. Cat scan showed some kind of blockage. He is going to Dr. tomorrow. Will probably have special test done next week. He has a blood disease also and blood should not go below 9. It has come up to 10.1. That is a blessing. Please pray that he does not have anything to serious with his liver and pancreas.
- July 31, 2014A permanent home. One that I love. tks laura