Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014I have been praying for wisdom , provision to fix my house that is falling apart , I just need to know Gods will and walk in it... My home is not valued at what I owe ... I have three old dogs I can't bear to leave behind (shelter) need quite a lot in finances to even fix what is wrong and make it livable. Need Gods answer. Too ashamed to let anyone in my home at this point Thank you for your prayers. Theresa
- October 23, 2014I have a full feeling in my left breast after I ate at this restaurant.please pray that this will go away so I will not have to go to the hospital.thanks
- October 23, 2014Lord with the faith I have now may I manage the challenges that I have in Jesus' Name I Pray, Amen
- October 23, 2014Please pray for me to be a better person. I feel at odds within myself. Inside I feel that I am a kind person, willing to give to others and to treat my family and friends with compassion and love and understanding. But in the face of situations I feel my heart instantly harden and I move through that circumstance as if I was a different person altogether. I am not sure what is behind this. It is causing me misery that I then have so much regret and so many questions about which way I should have handled the situation. It is almost as if the world requires me to be "strong" and that I am fearful of leading with my heart because acting more "in charge" of things is what life is requiring of me. As a mom and teacher I am put in that position but it does not feel authentic.
- October 23, 2014Pray for strength for dental procedure
- October 23, 2014Please pray for calmness & comfort for my husband Rick. He continues to remain in the ICU at the C- Clinic in -, Ohio. Also, please pray for me, for I have been on a roller coaster ride with my emotions. Worrying about him and my situation at home. My daughter Ashley needs prayers and comfort as well. She is watching over her nieces and grandmother. You see, I am raising my two granddaughters of one is a challenge. In the midst of all this conundrum I am worried about my bills, my mortgage payments especially. I need my house! Thank you for your prayers! In Jesus Christ, my Lord.
- October 23, 2014I would like prayer for my niece, Diana, who as a detached retina and may lose her sight. She has already had surgery on her other eye and her vision is compromised She is studying to be a nurse practitioner. She lives in Florida. She is not a Christian.
- October 23, 2014I am pleading for Gods intercession. Please God I just want to do what.is right. Pls God do not allow me to work illegally. My family is telling me that this is what you want but my my mind is telling me differently. Pls Lord Im still waiting for your voice on what to do
- October 23, 2014Please dear lord Jesus, I pray that I can have Jodie's baby. I pray that we both continue working together and am able to have a long and prosperous life together. I pray for a better job and that I'm able to pay my mom back. I pray that I work on my self, that I'm a good person to people and help when I can. Thank you father for the blessings you have bestowed upon me. Thank you for the love if my life. Thank you for the help I have received. IJNIP
- October 23, 2014My name is tony Carlvin and I'm worried about how will the bills get paid and I want to know what plan god has with my life I want some direction I pry everyday I NEED some direction as to where I go from here PLEASE