Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 20, 2014Please pray for me to be able to get to the conference in P.and for God Guidance to learn what He would have me to learn. Also I thank Him for His many blessings.
- August 20, 2014I have several physicall disabilites and am needing prayers for a quick healing
- August 20, 2014Watch over Helen,Peter,David,Butch,Melvina,James,Frankie,Carol,Devin,Heather,nieces,nephews,Craig & his family,Gi-Gi,Snowflake,Jerome & his family,great nieces, great nephews.
- August 20, 2014Please pray for my friend's aunt who is currently in rehab after having a reoccurrence of cancer. Her condition has worsened; please pray in agreement with us for supernatural healing. Thank you for your prayers and May Gof meet you at and exceed your point of need. Be encouraged!
- August 20, 2014Fix Peter's hearing,David's leg problem & stomach cancer,Butch's high blood pressure,Helen's aches & pains,nerves,high blood pressure, high closteral.
- August 20, 2014I would like a companion and/or spouse. Is it Jerome??
- August 20, 2014Please pray fervently that Diane is healed of any discomfort from the car accident and that she stops having pain by her spine and does not have any pain at all and is totally healed!
- August 20, 2014Please pray for my family as we are in the midst of a crisis. My brother is currently in an adolescent mental health care residential program and is highly unstable, suicidal and shows very aggressive tendencies towards others. The program he is in is going to release him on Friday even though he is not ready and does not have another treatment facility to go to. My brother has frightened my whole family by emotionally and verbally abusing all of us. I am now suffering from PTSD, my mother has had signs of depression, anxiety and insomnia and my dad lost his job. We have been advised by many people that he cannot return to the home due to the impact it would have on us all. My brother is being released on Friday and they are trying to return him to our home or will bring him to an adolescent shelter. Right now I am scared for my family and what will happen. Please pray they will find a place for my brother to go and that my family will be okay.
- August 20, 2014Thank You for praying for me. Please keep praying for me to increase my income and get out of debt. It still scares me. Pray for me to keep going and for everything to be ok. I've made it this far. Push me through. In Jesus Name Amen.
- August 20, 2014Thank you God for your help so far in the financial area. There is still more to do and I know you will take care of it when it needs to be done.