Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014We pray for a job for our son Patrick, who has been out of work for 4 years.....he had a brain aneurism and quadruple by-pass and is doing well - but no job!!!!! May the Lord's Will be done in his life. Thank you so very much!
- October 22, 2014Desperate pray for healing of my back and right leg symptoms. Feeling hopeless. Never had pain before and it's affecting everything in my life. Barely getting through work. For healing all in Jesus Christs Name, Amen
- October 22, 2014Lueck family for healing and restoration
- October 22, 2014Health
- October 22, 2014Thank You Lord for Anna's deliverance and salvation , without complication for sisterspouse , amen
- October 22, 2014Please pray for me Esther. I am going for a bilateral ancillary biopsy because of lymph nodes in my breast. Please pray that I am fine. No cancer, leukemia, so on. TY Esther.
- October 22, 2014Please pray for me. I feel so overwhelmed with my problems and issues and I need faith and prayer to get me through.
- October 22, 2014Please Pray for my wife for her to find the path of God and follow Him
- October 22, 2014Please pray that I soon receive a check from my deceased husband's retirement. The money that they put in after he passed away (in Sept. 2014) they took back out of my account and they not only owe me for September but if it doesn't come soon they will owe me for October as well. Thank you. God Bless all of the prayer warriors out there!
- October 22, 2014Lord, I'm desparetly reaching out to you.My husband and I fight constantly. He cheated on me 6 months ago and I just found out and he also was on a dating website looking for sex. I'm 6 months pregnant and am reaching out for my husband to get closer to you, control his anger and to remain faithful and for us to finally put all of these issues behind us. We have gotten into several physical altercations and I want us to learn how to communicate better without fighting. I believe that marriage is forever and we have the potential to grow in christ and become closer. Lord please help us to work through our many issues, stay married and raise a family in happiness and love. AMEN!!