Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 18, 2014Please pray for Shawn to be saved through our Lord, Jesus Christ. Help him battle his demons and reconcile with my daughter in Christ love. IJNIP thank you and Amen
- September 18, 2014Please pray for my son Bert who is one of the firefighters battling the fires in C....that he and all will remain safe,and that we will get the much needed rain that is predicted to be here tomorrow. that those who have lost their homes find comfort in God's mercy and perfect plan for their future. In Jesus' name we pray...Amen
- September 17, 2014Thank You God for You, TY everyone who prays!!! TY God for loving my son Mike, held safely in Your arms, for Your help on our journeys, with perceptions & regulated emotions, healing from & protection protection from negative energies!! for us both!! For peaceful happy resolution of issues. TY God for healing, forgiveness, patience with each other, my willingness to heal, relieve his burdens, keep the workday short enuf, his willingness to cease unhelpful behaviors, support my healing needs, & shield me from stresses. Particularly, I pray for his mercies with me about ec, my being freed fm fear about this, & for him to regulate his actions to support a healing environment. TY for Your help God that we easily see what we each contribute, how we can improve it & are blessed with needed self care, Rest & SLEEP!! TY God for Your mannnny blessings for Everyone today!!!
- September 17, 2014Please pray for my teenage daughter. She had to transfer to a new high school this year. She has made friends and likes her classes, but all of her friends have the other lunch. She feels lonely during lunch and goes to the library. Pray that God helps her to find some friends to eat lunch with.
- September 17, 2014Please pray for my son John. He has his first substitute teaching job tomorrow. He is nervous & I hope that he will his nitch in life. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
- September 17, 2014I would like my dear friend Anthony - to rekindle our friendship relationship that he has left me despondent. I want and need his love and friendship and feel very sad that he is not contacting me anymore. I do not know why he does not call or contact me but I need frinedship and love from this person and it gets me down alot and depreseed.
- September 17, 2014My boyfriend, Marshall- who is 21 years old, has been diagnosed with bilateral (double) pneumonia. He has been intubated and fully sedated for two days. The doctors don't know the cause and he cannot breathe on his own. ~Christine
- September 17, 2014I used to feel close to God but now I don't and I need Him back. My husband of 48 years entered Glory a year ago last June..I have a close knit family and do have a lot of support. I'm in ill health and am on PD dialysis..I don't feel like I feel sorry for myself .My spirits are I high but not the Spirit within me..I know there are worst people off than me.I'm in a wheelchair so I need to learn how to get around and do somethings for myself. Thank you all
- September 17, 2014I need to find a new home for myself and my 3 dogs and 3 cats. I have been unemployed for 15 months, have only my Social Security Retirement to live on. I am being evicted from my currently rented home because it is just too expensive for my limited income without a supplemental job. I need to move by the end of the month if possible, although my eviction process has just begun, so I a bit longer. The important thing here is I will not give up my elderly pets; that is not negotiable even if I have to live on the street. They have been my only companions and supporters through many difficulties and I will not dump them to certain death. Please pray with me that help is on the way. My family has refused to assist me financially, and I have exhausted all help available from local charities and social services, so I believe I will experience a miracle.
- September 17, 2014Please pray for me. My soul has been broken for a long time and every time, it seems it will mend, It gets broken again. I need Gods help in giving myself permission to be happy. I am a positive person and yet can't seem to help myself. Please pray to God to help me.