Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014please pray that God rain down his peace, reconciliation and restoration on my 22 year marriage to James as we sleep. Father in Heaven please close the door on our divorce and open the door to our reconciliation and restoration and that we are united under one roof again in love. In Jesus name I know you are able and I thank you in advance-AMEN
- October 25, 2014I was in an auto accident in April. The other driver was liable. We're having a tight month financially. I need Good's help to get about $600 in medical co-pays that were submitted a month ago reimbursed by the insurance company so I can meet my financial obligations. Thanks, stephanie
- October 25, 2014Please prayer for peace and comfort for the F-, P-, R-s and H- families as they have lost loved ones (one death was very tragic and one was so unexpected due to young age) in the last few days within this small community located in - VA. Thanks and God bless.
- October 25, 2014Please, God, please spare my life and heal me! I ask in Christ's name. Thank you!
- October 25, 2014HELLO, I NEED PRAYER FOR A FRIEND. HIS NAME IS AL. HE IS 69 YRS OLD AND WAS JUST DIAGNOSED WITH STAGE 4 CANCER. HE HAD A MASS ON HIS RIGHT KIDNEY AND THE AGGRESSIVE CANCER HAS SPREAD TO HIS LIVER AND LYMPH NODES. HE RESIDES IN FL. HE HAS NO FAMILY IN FL, AND 2 OF HIS VERY CLOSE FRIENDS HERE IN CT ARE TRYING TO CONVINCE HIM TO RETURN TO CT SO HE WILL NOT BE ALONG IN THIS TRYING ORDEAL. PLEASE PRAY FOR AL, FOR A HEALING, FOR STRENGTH, TO DECISION-MAKING, AND FOR HIS 2 VERY CLOSE AND DEAR FRIENDS, LARSS AND SONIA. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. GOD BLESS. TJ
- October 25, 2014My sister,Carol M-, is extremely despondent...she is experiencing severe depression and anxiety. She is a pure angel...so loving and caring and giving and is not the same person at all and it saddens me greatly. not only does she have psychological issues she has neurological issues as well as many other issues please pray for her that God will heal her and that she will live a healthy, happy life. Thank you for your precious prayers.
- October 25, 2014Father, save, protect, provide, heal, guide, grant mercy, wisdom, favor, comfort, peace, grace, hope, forgiveness, restoration. joy and love to my family, loved ones and me. Darrick, Barbara, Louis, Linda, Karyn, Rickey, Dee, Karyn, Damerri, Diarri, Taylor, Nickie, DJ, Elliott, DAB lovedones/friends, Katie & family, Essie, Jill, Marcus, Carla, Heather, Dorian, Christine, Joe, Ratisha, Chivon’s family, Reginald, Claudia, Lobia & family, Mary, Cheryl & family, Timi & Wayne, B family, LP, Billy & family, survivors of disasters, the poor, President Obama & country, Ferguson & STL protestors, Peace in Jerusalem, Israel, Palestine, US & war zones, protect & return Nigerian girls & others kidnapped, stop/cure ebola –heal victims, defeat ISIL-ISIS & Terrorism, James, Larry, Michael & mother, OM, Ray, CJ, KJ, Max and unnamed loved ones and friends. Thank you Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- October 25, 2014Please pray for Terry, Joye, Kaitlyn and Brandon's continued happiness and love. Thank you!
- October 25, 2014Please pray that the depression stays away from everyone, and that love and happiness will be felt by everyone. Thank you.
- October 25, 2014I would like prayer for spiritual warfare. I have been undergoing it for a few years. I have also had a challenge finding the right church home for myself. I know I'm not in the right geographical location, but don't have the funds to get there.