Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for Tina as she has recently lost both her mother and daughter in a car accident. Thank you
- September 1, 2014My worry is about me. I am a teacher, a wife, and a mom. The teacher is very worried about being able to be creative, to plan lessons, and to stay focused. I often feel worried and anxious because I feel like I am not good enough to be doing my job, and because I feel like I can never get ahead and relax for once. This makes me procrastinate as well. As a wife, I feel like I don't focus enough on my husband and enjoy the time we have together. As a mom of sons in their 20s, I often worry if they are making the right choices and sometimes second guess if I did too much for them when they were younger. Right now my most worry is as a teacher. I know I do reach students. I just feel like I can't handle the work load anymore. I feel as if I should be going back to school all over again. Maybe I'm supposed to be doing something else at this point in my life. I just don't know. Your prayers are most appreciated.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for my husband to find meaningful work that earns enough to support us. He was laid off in 2008 as the sole breadwinner, as I could not maintain full-time work due to my health. Currently he is working for a woman that belittles him and criticizes him constantly, and he is earning about 1/4 of what he was making prior to being laid off. Understandably, he has become bitterly angry and has been drinking. Please pray that he can find a job that pays enough to support us, that he feels proud of doing, and with a kind and supportive boss.
- September 1, 2014my son brandon is in gr.11 he has been bullied by classmates. about beening gay he has assured me that he is not. i don't know why the kids are doing this. i believe prayer will cause this bullying to stop.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for my daughter.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for my husband and myself. He wants a divorce. I love him and want him to see that when he's been drinking, He blows things way out if proportion. I'm not his enemy. We need prayer To find our way back together.
- September 1, 2014ederly parents healed are for God to bring them home,to much medication and in and out of hospitals AND FOR GOD TO HELP GET THEM IN GOOD NURSING HOME AND FOR ME PLENTY OF WORK in Jesus name amen
- September 1, 2014Pray that my family has safe travels to and from our destinations. Wrap you protective arms around us. AMEN
- September 1, 2014Pray that my Mom’s pulse rate stay up, her BP stays down and her heart heals it self. Pray that her kidneys heal. Pray that she regains her energy. Pray that she feels better and regains her health. AMEN
- September 1, 2014Pray that my family has financial security. Pray that are kids no longer struggle with money issues and are able to pay our bills on time. Pray that we are able to help our parents. AMEN