Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 21, 2014Preston - please pray hard for this son that all his relationships & lifestyle would be fully in line with the will of Christ Jesus.
- October 21, 2014Jeanne - please pray for me to keep a very strong faith during a very, very difficult time in my life.
- October 21, 2014Lord Jesus Help me to yield to you when I get up in the morning and not yield to the lust of the flesh and continue throughout the da,help me not to decieve myself,My actios do not bring fruit in my life and I know no man is an island,give me the courage to find a church where I can find a accountability partner or just You do it through me.I don,t want to offend anyone with my dirty laundry.And helpme with my meds that keep my impulses under control,help me to better communacate with my phchiatrist containing this important matter,love johnny from new jersey
- October 21, 2014My husband Ken is scheduled for abdominal aneurysm repair surgery on October 23rd. It is a very serious operation with some life-threatening dangers. Please pray that he will have a good outcome and his recovery will go well. I thank my Lord God for all the blessings in my life - especially those who keep us in their prayers. Blessing to everyone.
- October 21, 2014We pray for the U.S. Armed Forces in its leadership role against the I.S.I.S. Give discernment, success and strategy to the airstrikes and missions. Protect them and their Allies from surprise attacks, poison gas, chemical warfare, weapons, bullets & bombs. No U.S. or Ally losses. Make them swift and invisible. Liberate hostages. Give the U.S. and Ally Forces Godly Chaplains who teach the righteousness of Christ, salvation as a gift and the Word of God as Inspired. May Syria, Iraq and other countries be opened to gospel preaching now and at the end of the War whereas now they are closed. Weaken Islam around the world, we pray in Jesus name.
- October 21, 2014Healing prayers for my Father-in-Law, Don, who is in the hospital in ICU with what may be pneumonia. He is 87 and has congestive heart failure. He was perfectly fine last evening. He literally got sick in a matter of minutes.
- October 21, 2014Heavenly Father, I come to you in Jesus name. Please bless my family, my health my finances and please bless me with a new house and new car. Lord give me guidance to fulfill your purpose for me. Lord bless every area of my life and give me the wisdom and strength to make the right decisions in my life. Lord bless and cover me with the Psalm 91 covenant. In Jesus name. Amen
- October 21, 2014Please pray for our daughter-in-law, Tiffany -. She is 34 years old, mother of 3 children, teaches Special Ed and diagnosed with an autoimmune disease attacking her muscles and lungs. She has been to M. C. and it is not looking good. She is a Christian young woman. We believe in miracles.
- October 21, 201410/21/14 Prayer request from Sean in CA. Please pray for the Lord's full household salvation, complete healing and good health, and protection for me (Sean) and all my family and relatives. Please pray for God's physical healing for me (Sean), my mom Patricia, my sister Kathleen, and all who are with us. Thank you.
- October 21, 2014i am not angry ,i work in very abusive work environment the abuse is orchestrated byleaders using staff to harass amap they know how to do this and get away because they also know the plans to stop abuse and work around this!!!i yet trust god